Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: **Official ABIT IP-35 Pro Review/Overclock/Guide Thread**

Thanks

Re: **Official ABIT IP-35 Pro Review/Overclock/Guide Thread**

Sorry, didn't realize that. Deleted my post.

Thanks
    • CA50's system
      • Motherboard:
      • A-Bit IP35-Pro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 E0
      • Memory:
      • Gskill 2x 2GB DDR2
      • Storage:
      • WD 750GB+320GB Blue + Seagate 1TB + Maxtor 80GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTS 250
      • PSU:
      • Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460W
      • Case:
      • -generic-
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7(x86) / Windows XP(x86) / Linuxmint
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell IN2030M
      • Internet:
      • Mobile Broadband

sorry for bumping old thread, why are my sata drivers running at udma 5 while they should be running at udma 6. i am using abit ip35pro mobo. Previously it was working fine on my xfx 630i mobo

Thanks

I recently bought an ABIT IP35 Pro MB and was running my old E4600 fine on it on bios version 17. I just upgraded to an E8500 cpu and am really struggling with it. Using bios version 17 the temp shows at 103c in bios. I have read through the forums here and other sites and installed bios version 18 now, this now shows the cpu temp at 49c in the bios, better but not great.

Also when using version 18 my computer freezes after about 30 minutes of use...

Ive set my memory at 5-5-5-15 ( Corsair Dominator ) , I also read the default voltage for the cpu is 1.225, i cant even set it that low in the vcore via the bios.

I bought all of this of ebay, the cpu was 73 quid, motherboard 50 quid and memory ( 4 x1gb ) 52 quid.

Im now beginning to wish Id never bothered, i reckon I could get an i5 for 100 quidish, motherboard 50 quid and memory for 35 quid new ( ddr3 is dirt cheap )

The biggest problem with this though is I still have a 4850 graphics card, I went and recently spent 20 quid on a artic gpu cooler for it, as it was running at 84-105c, now runs 43-45c, even at load.

I was trying to build a system I could overclock but also run very quietly, my old motherboard was a very basic asus p5l2-x/1333 running a e4600 and 2gb, with speedfan i ran this incredibly quiet, the only noise thing was the gpu under load, hence the fan purchase.

Uguru and speedfan dont really work well together, ive tried using the command in speedfan to disable uguru but speedfan doesnt speed to work as intended ( worked perfect with my cheap asus)

What to do .... Sell it all apart from the gpu? Sell the mb only and hope the cpu is fine?Sell the mb/memory and cpu?

I'll probably end up losing a bit of money on this as ebay takes its usual cut..

Any advice appreciated, if anyone has advice on the motherboard bios also that would be good.

Finchster

Thanks
    • Nelly.'s system
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 7600
      • Memory:
      • Kingston 2x16GB 5600C36
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 750 PSU
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Define S
      • Operating System:
      • Win 11 Pro / Linux
      • Monitor(s):
      • NEC 24WMGX3 24" TFT
      • Internet:
      • 70GB Broadband

Original Post updated, full credit goes to Ligushka @ Xtreme Systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligushka
    Here's a new BIOS compilation, this one with an updated JMicron JMB363 storage controller option ROM. Sorry for taking so long to update it.

Download the BIOS compilation

I highly suggest you do not use any BIOS older than 14, but I've included them if you absolutely need to run an older version for whatever reason. Flash at your own risk. I've personally tested 18ZZZ only. There's very little chance of failure for other versions, however. Worst thing that'll happen is some option ROM throws an error, in which case you flash back to a stock BIOS and post here so I can figure out why and possibly correct it (or put in an older working version of that option ROM instead).

If you do not require the PXE ROM to display its "press Shift+F10 to configure..." message twice after the Intel AHCI OROM's initialization message during boot up, go to the CMOS setup screen, then Integrated Peripherals, then Onboard PCI Device, and set - Invoke Boot Agent to Disabled for both Network Controller 1 and Network Controller 2.

If for some reason you require a beta BIOS version available from the lejabeach website updated, please send me a PM.

Drivers:

Utilities:

abit IP35 Pro motherboard & µGuru manual

Click here for my latest BIOS compilation, which improves compatibility with SSDs.
    Last edited by Nelly.; 29-05-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Updated Drivers / Bios

Thanks

Hy all,

I have a big problem with my motherbord ip35-pro because after shutdown windows properly my pc automatically starts and only way to stay shutdown is to disconnect the power cable. I try to: clear cmos; bios update; change bios battery; psu change; disable all WakeUp setting from network adapter; but the problem persists.
    What can be??

Thanks
    • iuliandavid's system
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T9400@ 2.54GHz
      • Memory:
      • 8.00 GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M 256 Biti
      • Case:
      • Mobile WorkStation
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64

just like this

Thanks
    • NightshadowUK's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z87M GAMING
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4790K [Macho Rev.B]
      • Memory:
      • 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP
      • Storage:
      • Crucial M500 [240GB] & MX500 [1TB]
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 4GB Sapphire 290X Vapor-X
      • PSU:
      • 620W Corsair HX
      • Case:
      • Silverstone TJ08B-E [AP181 & NF-S12B]
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home [64bit]
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2412M
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mb

Quote Originally Posted by juann View Post
    Hy all,

I have a big problem with my motherbord ip35-pro because after shutdown windows properly my pc automatically starts and only way to stay shutdown is to disconnect the power cable. I try to: clear cmos; bios update; change bios battery; psu change; disable all WakeUp setting from network adapter; but the problem persists.
    What can be??
    What BIOS version are you running? And did the problem occur randomly or had you been playing with settings etc?

Thanks

Problem solved. I change psu and now motherboard works fine.

Thanks
    • Nelly.'s system
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 7600
      • Memory:
      • Kingston 2x16GB 5600C36
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 750 PSU
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Define S
      • Operating System:
      • Win 11 Pro / Linux
      • Monitor(s):
      • NEC 24WMGX3 24" TFT
      • Internet:
      • 70GB Broadband

Original Post updated, full credit goes to Ligushka @ Xtreme Systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligushka, 5th November 2013
    Here's a new BIOS compilation, this one with an updated JMicron JMB363 storage controller option ROM. Sorry for taking so long to update it.

Download the BIOS compilation

I highly suggest you do not use any BIOS older than 14, but I've included them if you absolutely need to run an older version for whatever reason. Flash at your own risk. I've personally tested 18ZZZ only. There's very little chance of failure for other versions, however. Worst thing that'll happen is some option ROM throws an error, in which case you flash back to a stock BIOS and post here so I can figure out why and possibly correct it (or put in an older working version of that option ROM instead).

If you do not require the PXE ROM to display its "press Shift+F10 to configure..." message twice after the Intel AHCI OROM's initialization message during boot up, go to the CMOS setup screen, then Integrated Peripherals, then Onboard PCI Device, and set - Invoke Boot Agent to Disabled for both Network Controller 1 and Network Controller 2.

If for some reason you require a beta BIOS version available from the lejabeach website updated, please send me a PM.

Drivers:

• Intel Chipset 9.4.0.1017 NEW!
      EXE & ZIP formats
      These drivers are unnecessary if you're running Windows Vista or newer as they contain all necessary chipset drivers for our board. If you would still like to run Intel's drivers, you can update Intel system devices through Device Manager by pointing them to an extracted installation directory of these drivers, but I don't think there is any benefit to doing so. You can also run infinst_autol.exe /overall to do this automatically.
    • Intel Rapid Storage Technology 10.8.0.1003
      Setup download | Floppy (driver only) download
      32-bit and 64-bit floppy files for use during Windows XP or Server 2003 installation, or for manual installation through Device Manager on all versions of Windows: here
      These drivers are only necessary if you're running the onboard Intel storage controller in AHCI/RAID mode (see here to enable AHCI if running Windows 7 or Vista). This version of Intel RST is the final supported version for the abit IP35 Pro due to its use of the ICH9R chipset, which Intel has deemed obsolete.
    • Realtek 8110SC PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller NEW!
      While this points to the PCI-E-based NIC driver, this driver is newer than the one found on the 8110SC page and works without issue.
    • www.station-drivers.com).exe]Realtek High Audio Definition R2.70 (6809) for Windows Vista / 7 / 8[/url] NEW!
    • www.station-drivers.com).exe]Realtek High Audio Definition R2.70 (6809) for 2000 / XP / 2003[/url] NEW!
    • JMicron JMB363 Storage Controller R1.17.65 WHQL

Utilities:

abit IP35 Pro motherboard & uGuru manual

Click here for my latest BIOS compilation, which improves compatibility with SSDs.

The latest BIOS compilation is still current. Neither Realtek nor JMicron have released new option ROMs, and Intel dropped support for the ICH9R chipset in their Rapid Storage Technology ROMs ages ago so the ROM 8.5.0.1030 and the driver 10.8.0.1003 WHQL are the final versions which will work with the abit IP35 Pro.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information