I have ordered the MBA 13". It will be here soon
Here's what I have and use
1. mac mini core2 8GB, runs OSX lion, officemac2011, osx lion server, virtual box with windows 7 ultimate and an oracle fusion suite development environment on redhat linux server, this is my main desktop mac
2. mac min core2 8GB, runs OSX Lion, this is my media server and sits by the 42" TV in the bedroom.
3. apple tv, for main tv
4. Macbook pro 13", 8GB ram, offcie mac2011, vm fusion hosting windows 7 ultimate, running clubvjpro, nuvj and lightshowpro
6. 2 windows 7 laptops which both have 8GB ram, and have Madrix pro installed as well as backup lightshowpro.
7. windows home server with 8TB of disk for media
8. Apple timecapsule 2TB with airport extreme.
9, we also have an IPAD and 2 iPHONES.
all I need now is to get a nice imac with cinema display.
I've got a black MacBook 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. I love this thing! Looks cool as hell and is nice and fast.
To be honest, I've been eying some of the new aluminum Macbooks because I can tell that they are even faster. It's funny. Delays of even fractions of a second really matter when it comes to enjoying the responsiveness of your computer.
3.06GHz Intel Core i3 iMac
I did have an old C2D iMac before that one and it broke with about two weeks left on its 3 year warranty, I took it up to the Apple Store, they had a look at it, ran a few tests and then walked out back and brought me a brand new one to replace the broken C2D one. Can't beat that for customer service lol!
27" iMac, Apple TV, Macbook Pro, iPhone 4S. Those last 2 are my wife's.
I got a intel core Duo 20" imac. Pretty awesome condition, picked it up for £195. Brilliant machine, just need to add a internal SSD and get some external storage. Will last me a good couple of years
4th gen ipod touch, that's all...
really looking at getting that sweet retina display mbp
My current inventory is a Macbook Pro - Mid 2010, an Ipad 2 and iPhone 3Gs.
2.3GHz i5 4GB MacBook Pro 13"
Not too sure about it, but if more apps start supporting it it could be worth it.
(IIRC there's a terminal command to do it - but it messes many programs up)
Resolution independence and system font options is something windows does better
17" Macbook Pro i7 2.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD. I like the physical bigger display, couldn't get on with a retina.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)