Thread: This wireless headset, or another?

Thanks

This wireless headset, or another?

I have been looking into buying the Creative SB Tactic 3D Wrath Wireless Headset and can get it for 75£. The vast majority of the reviews seem super positive and are quite encouraging. Only one review which still gave this wireless headset three stars stated that the microphone makes you sound deeper than you are and that the range doesn't compare to his previous wireless headset he had, referring to it being wireless meaning "your bedroom" and not "your house." Something about battery life being weaker by an hour as well compared to his Logitech ClearChat headset which he previously had. Anyway, I am not looking for a headset more expensive than this one. What do you guys think?

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: This wireless headset, or another?

I've seen some reviews of this as well, and they all seem positive. I don't know anyone with one though, so if you end up getting one. Please do come back and post thoughts.

Thanks

Re: This wireless headset, or another?

Quote Originally Posted by drakioned View Post
    I've seen some reviews of this as well, and they all seem positive. I don't know anyone with one though, so if you end up getting one. Please do come back and post thoughts.
    I was put onto this headset by a friend who owns it and let me try it out for a bit. Quite nice it is, and soft as well. Sound was great too, the microphone is detachable, and the power button doesn't shut down the headset unless you hold it for a few seconds (this is good so that you don't shut it down my accident when playing with the volume). I was rather impressed! Thing is, if there is an even better headset floating around for a similar price, then I would like to know about it! I also have to confess that I got the Plantronics 86051-05 Gamecom 780 USB Headset a few weeks ago and it is great...just not wireless which actually helps a great deal with a headset.
    Last edited by Zeven; 01-11-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: A headset is singular, headphones are plural.

Thread Information