Thread: Corsair Air 540 Paint blemish

Registered+
    Thanks

Corsair Air 540 Paint blemish

Hi I bought this case and received it yesterday it is perfect for what I want, but there is a flaw in the paint of the top fan grill that leaves the metal underneath exposed (looks like a bit of tape on the grill before it was painted).

Also the case rear fan blade was rolling around in the bottom of the case and once reattached the fan makes a horrible noise. I am hoping I can get this sorted without having to send the whole thing back to scan as I would love to get a system built in it.

Also on a side note any chance there is a solid side panel I can get for the case there is no way to create a nice looking system inside with what I have intended for it.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Corsair Air 540 Paint blemish

Damn that sucks :/. I'd just send it back to be honest, you don't know what other damage might have been caused.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Sorry to see that, sniper. Were you able to get a hold of Scan and have this sorted out? If not, let me know and I can surely get those damaged parts replaced for you.

Registered+
    Thanks

I have not had any reply from scan yet and would of course far prefer to just get the replacement parts than send the whole case back, if you could let me know what you need me to do to get that done it would be appreciated.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Ah I see. Alright, lets get you those parts asap.

Start by submitting a ticket at Corsair.force.com. Describe the issue and point out the parts that need replacements. Once you have the ticket #, post it here and I'll see to it that we process your request right away.

Registered+
    Thanks

The ticket number is 6570455 I am faairly sure all relavent information is in there

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Thanks, sniper. Got your request approved. You do not have to send anything back to us, just simply wait for our customer service email that will include tracking info as soon that those items are shipped.
    Last edited by Greybeard; 10-01-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Thread Information