Yes finally after months of waiting here is the review of the case I've been promising you all.
Now ever since I first saw, in person, the Antec 900 I've had a list of requirements for a case in my head.
- Mid tower
- Wide enough for 120mm fan based tower CPU coolers
- Lower mounted PSU, the right way up with fan vent in the bottom of the case
- Mesh front
- top fan slots
- 90degree hard drive bay with rails or trays
- Mesh front panel
- Front switches and USB ports
- low cost (under £50)
- Black interia (a relative new addition)
- I like the look of it
Now a lot of cases have come close but never quite ticked all the boxes, untill I saw the Casecom of Ebuyer for pre-order at £25 !!!
It seemed to tick every box and for only £25 I couldn't resist, then followed the delays, not directly Ebuyers fault, well I've finally got the case and finally got around to getting the Camera out to take pictures.