Hi,

Ive posted this on AV Forums but interested in any opinions/experiences here too..

I'm struggling to find a product that I can use to stream content from my AV receiver (well, skyHD box through it) to my computer, and another TV through something like a WD live, so that I can replace my old SD transmitters.

I'm a little dumbfounded that nothing seems to exist to do this (maybe I need to start a Kickstarter project ), since it seems like such a useul product where you'd expect a decent amount of competition.

Slingbox is the obvious "goto" product for this sort of thing, however the two models sold in the UK are component only for some crazy reason (HDCP maybe?), which makes them all but useless in my setup unless I purchase two HDMI/Component converters (very expensive), or live with Component from my receiver to the TV (not happening!)

So, other than importing a very expensive Slingbox from the US which has HDMI (and I hear it's a little unreliable anyway), are there any other devices that can achieve this?

I don't want to spend any more than 200GBP (ideally much less), which is what it would cost me for a slingbox pro-hd with the converters (140 for the box, 25 each for half decent converters, 10 for some cables).

The only other option I can come up with is to put in a SFF PC with a HDMI capture card and stream that using orb or something, but thats far from ideal..

Any ideas? Thanks!