Thread: Updated Corsair Link Software and Cooler Firmware

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Updated Corsair Link Software and Cooler Firmware

Here are the updated version of the Corsair Link Software and H80i/H100i Firmware. Corsair Link Commander and Cooling node firmware also included.

Corsair Link Software version 2.7.5361

H80/H100i Firmware version 1.07

EDIT:

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software.

- Uninstall the Corsair Link software through Windows Control Panel
    - Go to file explorer, enable "Show hidden files, folder and drives"
    - Delete the following directory: C:\Users\"System name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair
    (This directory is also used to store custom profiles for other Corsair products. You may want to save this directory on a different location so you won’t lose other profiles)
    - Restart your system
    - Install the new Corsair Link software

Change Log
    1. New firmware for Commander Mini (1.1.6) addressing thermistors not showing up.
    2. Changed “Check for Updates” process to show a dialog box stating all firmware is up to date instead of updating already up to date firmware on all devices.
    3. Updated “Contacts” section with working links to support and the main page.
    4. Addressed the icon positioning on the main tab when the window is resized so that icons do not end up outside the window.
    5. User should no longer be prompted to save the profile if no changes were made.
    6. .exe is now digitally signed.
    7. Tooltips settings are now saved and can be turned off.

Known Issues
    LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.
    On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.
    Compatibility - NZXT CAM driver package conflicts with AXi Series drivers needed for communication with the PSU.
    Last edited by Greybeard; 11-11-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Re: Updated Corsair Link Software and Cooler Firmware

This is the latest update from George in regards to the latest version of Corsair Link that will be fully compatible with Windows 8.1.

Corsair Link and Windows 8.1 UPDATE

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Re: Updated Corsair Link Software and Cooler Firmware

Corsair Link in the OP has been updated to the latest version for Corsair Link.

Thread Information