• Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Re: MP Jo Cox (Lab.) Shot and Stabbed

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus View Post
    That's a awful comparison to make.

You should go back to writing for the Star: http://i.imgur.com/Sf2yMSH.jpg

I'm firmly in the Remain camp but you can't begin to suggest that Farage is to blame for this.
    Not Farage but the sentiment he is stoking - I mean I have heard people on the bus say Brexit will help us stop immigrants like those effing asians. Only thing asians have been in this area since the 1950s....long before we joined the EU. Never ever head that before round here.

Another mates family who are getting so concerned that we will be swamped by migrants from Africa,ME.etc that a relative nearly came to blows with him,just because he tried to actually talk about it in a more logical sense.

The amount of hysteria they are promoting round here is just depressing and this is a county near to London.

Plus I love how nobody in this country seems to talk about how this migrant crisis started - oh wait us and the French prancing around in Libya,getting involved in Iraq,Syria,etc and the resulting instability has lead to this and Italy and whole parts of Europe are in a terrible way due to this. I don't need the media to tell me that - a mate of mine went touring round Europe last year and saw it with his own eyes.

Libya is as porous as a sieve now.

By our very location,we are hardly affected by it so it is disgenuous fear stoking which is leading to people getting riled up.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-06-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5900x
      • Memory:
      • 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Seagate Firecuda 520
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3
      • Case:
      • NZXT H210i
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 20.04, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34GN850
      • Internet:
      • FIOS

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus View Post
    I'm firmly in the Remain camp but you can't begin to suggest that Farage is to blame for this.
    Are you arguing that there is no link between what people are told to do, and what they do? Why even bother with advertising, political campaigns, etc?

Thanks
    • Stringent's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DQ57TM
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • NVIDIA Geforce 260GTX
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX620
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Centurion
      • Operating System:
      • Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Iiyama 24"
      • Internet:
      • Patchy

Its a very sad thing to happen. I feel for the family and friends to loose someone like this.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...f426297666aefd

Over the past three months Mrs Cox had become the target of a hate mail campaign and was in the process of receiving additional security at her constituency office in Birstall, West Yorkshire as well as at her houseboat in London.

Police had cautioned a man in relation to a barrage of messages sent to Mrs Cox. The politician is said to have “thought little of them” until the “volume and frequency stepped up”.
    Wow,if only she had that security,she might have been still with us today!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    Not Farage but the sentiment he is stoking - I mean I have heard people on the bus say Brexit will help us stop immigrants like those effing asians. Only thing asians have been in this area since the 1950s....long before we joined the EU. Never ever head that before round here.

Another mates family who are getting so concerned that we will be swamped by migrants from Africa,ME.etc that a relative nearly came to blows with him,just because he tried to actually talk about it in a more logical sense.

The amount of hysteria they are promoting round here is just depressing and this is a county near to London.

Plus I love how nobody in this country seems to talk about how this migrant crisis started - oh wait us and the French prancing around in Libya,getting involved in Iraq,Syria,etc and the resulting instability has lead to this and Italy and whole parts of Europe are in a terrible way due to this. I don't need the media to tell me that - a mate of mine went touring round Europe last year and saw it with his own eyes.

Libya is as porous as a sieve now.

By our very location,we are hardly affected by it so it is disgenuous fear stoking which is leading to people getting riled up.
    1. The Remain camp is in no way blameless for the atmosphere of fear which has surrounded the referendum. "Vote for us or we'll tax you to the hilt and cut public services" is hardly a positive message. If anyone should be examining their conscience as a consequence of this tragic event it is Cameron. He was the one that set the tone and was even chastised by those on his side for dragging the debate down to the lowest common denominator.

2. When the working age population of Africa rises by approximately 1 Billion over the next 20-30 years, where do you think a significant proportion are going to look to for work. There is a very real threat that we will be "swamped" by those seeking refuge, especially when the negative effects of climate change bite.

3. To lay the blame at the feet of just France and the UK is highly disingenuous. USA, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran and many others countries in the region have all had a hand in destabilising the Middle East. Yes I have sympathy for Greece, Italy et.al. but taking "our fare share" will just make matters worse in the long run.

4. Yet Britain is one of the top 3 countries cited by migrants as their intended destination. If it were not for the channel providing a physical barrier we would be very much affected.
    If Wisdom is the coordination of "knowledge and experience" and its deliberate use to improve well being then how come "Ignorance is bliss"

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousSam View Post
    snip
    The National Front were doing exactly the same decades ago,and we are seeing the same rhetoric now.

The same stuff has been sprouted for 200 years - it is a staple of nationalists for 100s of years everywhere from the UK to Africa to Asia,so please just stop trying to support what far right parties are trying to stir up.

It was the same rhetoric with the Irish,Jewish,Asians,Black people and various waves of Eastern European migration over the last 200 years.

This country is still here and the second biggest economy in Europe and one of the largest in the world.

Look at the genetics of most of this country - you can literally link it to waves of immigration and invasion from different parts of the world.

What happened to all the doom and gloom peddled in the last 200 years??

We don't need a country where religious extremists and nationalist extremists end up killing people they don't agree with.

The action in Libya was mostly UK and French driven,Obama had very little enthusiasm to do so, - so in the end,you are scared about people leaving Africa to come here,but its an own goal,when we have are the ones who made sure they have a nice unstable,Libya to pour through.

Remember,it was mostly the UK and the US who wanted to go into Iraq and it was the UK and US which allowed Saudi,Turkey and Qatar to seed weapons we exported to one side in that war - that all needs our permission too.

All,because we are fighting Cold War MK2 with Russia.

Plus don't get even started with the stuff we have gotten involved in Africa with. Should we start going on about the Angolan civil war and UNITA then? We allowed weapons shipments through our territory for both sides.

Instead of rationalising our disastrous interference in far flung countries,maybe it is time we don't get involved in these things. None of our politicians can see past the next election,so would you really trust any of them to get involved in these things?? I wouldn't since they can quietly leave politics when it goes south and have no accountability for anything.

Look at Blair and Brown?? Thatcher?? You think Cameron or Farage will be any different??

It always comes back to bite us in the backside,and then the far right use it as ammo. So two sets of nutjobs for the price of one. Rinse and Repeat.

Edit!!

I think I will keep it to that and leave the rest of the thread to news regarding this.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-06-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    • Jowsey's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock H81M-ITX
      • CPU:
      • Intel Xeon E3-1230V3
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Crucial MX100 & 2TB Seagate Barracuda
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus GTX 770 DCUII 2GB
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNova GS 550 watt
      • Case:
      • Phanteks Evolv ITX
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 100Mb

Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...f426297666aefd

Wow,if only she had that security,she might have been still with us today!
    It's terrible when you hear bits like this.

There is no winning for the police force. If they had been protecting her for the post 3 months then there would have been cries about wasting police time and the inverse being the current situation. Thankfully I've not seen any negative discussion aimed at this. Just a sad side note about the life that some of these MP's face.

Just makes me a little sad. I'm glad to hear, however, that as a mark of respect all EU campaigning has stopped for the day.
    Steam - ReapedYou - Feel free to add me!!

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Jowsey View Post
    It's terrible when you hear bits like this.

There is no winning for the police force. If they had been protecting her for the post 3 months then there would have been cries about wasting police time and the inverse being the current situation. Thankfully I've not seen any negative discussion aimed at this. Just a sad side note about the life that some of these MP's face.

Just makes me a little sad. I'm glad to hear, however, that as a mark of respect all EU campaigning has stopped for the day.
    Apparently some people who supposedly knew him said he blamed her for the cuts to the local clinics(done by the Tories and she was labour) and resented her since he thought she cared more about Europe and places like Syria and not her local constituents.

So a toxic mixture,of mental issues,reading far right literature and blaiming her personally for not caring about people in the UK(her constituents) and caring more about Europe and elsewhere.

Plus the hate mail compaign had to be serious enough for the police to take notice!

If they had an issue with her,they should have just met her and told her they disagreed with her.

Some of the stuff directed in light of her death by the far right,is just mind-boggling:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NANorthEa...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Plus there was even more stuff which celebrated her death(which has now been quietly deleted).
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-06-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    • The Hand's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200mhz (8GBx2)
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Kingston SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Geforce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Dual Series
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520 Modular
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Praetorian
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Sony 32 inch HD TV
      • Internet:
      • 20Mbps Fibre

I just clicked on that twitter link and then thought I may have triggered a red flag in GCHQ somewhere! You can forget people like that exist from time to time.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Quote Originally Posted by The Hand View Post
    I just clicked on that twitter link and then thought I may have triggered a red flag in GCHQ somewhere! You can forget people like that exist from time to time.
    There was worse.

Edit!!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-group-claims

Special police units who searched the house of the man arrested after the killing of MP Jo Cox are believed to have found samples of Nazi regalia and far-right literature.

Thomas Mair was also known to have bought books from a US-based neo-Nazi group, including guides on how to build homemade guns and explosives, according to an anti-hate campaign group in the US. Among them was a manual on how to make a homemade pistol.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-06-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

This is clearly a horrible waste of life, and a devastating tragedy for her family. Sadly, it's not the first time and probably not the last time a mentally ill person fixates on a prominent person, MP or otherwise, and if violently disposed, ends up assaulting or even killing them. Examples range from John Lennon to Jill Dando. (see note).

There does seem to be a lot of discussion on TV and radio about how it's somehow unfair that, as a class, MPs are regarded very poorly, and subject to campaigns of "abuse". Clearly, threats of death or rape are never justified and are almost certainly largely the product of small-minded keyboard warriors, but that's a long way short of saying MPs should be "respected" because they're MPs. There are exceptions, but as a group, I certainly hold MPs in contempt, not least because of the utter contempt shown by those that appear on TV for us, as exemplified by their absolute, repeated, long-term refusal to answer a straight question with a simple answer. My initial respect has turned to utter contempt because of decades of watching them squirm and play stupid games with interviewers, seemingly ignorant of the fact that the audience watching it, those wanting proper answers, are the voters they work for.

Obviously, this does not mean I support violence or threats, let alone callous murder, but I do draw the line at being expecting to "respect" MPs.

Then comes the claim by some that they should have "security" because they are targets because of their work. No realistically feasible level of security would be likely to have prevented an attack like this, though some sensible security measures could he taken for homes, 'surgery' offices, etc. But armed security details for 650 MPs? Hell, no.

After all, thousands of doctors, nurses, NHS staff, teachers, and so on, have been facing assaults, even very serious attacks, for many years but I haven't heard many MPs calling for constant security protection for them. One example would be my brother-in-law, a teacher stabbed suffifiently badly that it collapsed his lung, ended his career and even now many years and several operations later is causing him huge problems and pain from a lung that has never worked properly since., And he was targetted, by a pupil, because of his work as a public servant. I don't remember Parliament being recalled or election/referendum campaigns being suspended then. It didn't even rate 15 seconds on the news, and nor do the more or less daily events at A&E's across the country. God, are these MPs a self-absorbed bunch, or what?

Thousands are attacked at work every year, and barely a murmur, certainly not joint visits by the PM and opposition Leader. But the instant it's one of their own, and they're all wringing their hands, and 'valiantly' holding back tears .... as long as there's a TV camera anywhere near, which naturally they will find a way of standing in front of.

As sad as this pointless slaying is for her family and friends, the maudling reaction of our polutical class makes me want to puke. Respect them for being MP's? Hell is likely to feeeze over first. Besides which, I haven't forgotten the expenses scandal (and yes, I know Ms Cox wasn't an MP at that time).

Note. Yes, I'm aware that the conviction of her alleged killer was overturned, and various theories have been put forward as to what actually happened. I'm using that initial conviction as an example, in the absence of a better solution.

12. Received thanks from:

Biscuit (17-06-2016),TheAnimus (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

But that is the issue,isn't it?? The guy blamed HER(supposedly) for the closing of local clinics, and linked it with her stance on places like Europe and Syria it seems. A lot of her constituents have talked about the local work she did - as a local MP she seemed to be well liked and did good work for her constituents, and there is only so much local MPs can do,which the political big wigs who have the true power have ultimate say over.

There is only so much local MPs can do - people like the Chancellor of the Exchequer or the Defence Minister can have more impact on what is happening in this country longterm.

You know very well,as I have said before,I have little trust over what our lot do as they can pretty much run away if they screw up as there is not real accountability - Blair,Brown,Thatcher,Cameron,etc. It is not like if they screw up massively and have to leave politics that they lead a life of poverty and shame or something like that.

But at the same time it is no excuse for physical violence however much we feel aggrieved.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-06-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Police update:

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/n...spen-mp-jo-cox

West Yorkshire Police Temporary Chief Constable Dee Collins said:

“I would like to provide an update in respect of the tragic events of yesterday where our local MP for Batley and Spen, Jo Cox was brutally attacked in Market Street, Birstall.

“We have now confirmed that just before 1pm yesterday (Thursday 16/06/16) Jo arrived in a vehicle in company with two colleagues outside the Library on Market Street and whilst enroute to the library where she had a scheduled constituency meeting, she was attacked and sustained serious injuries from both a firearm and a knife and despite assistance from passers-by, the ambulance service and police officers who were quickly on the scene, she sadly died of her injuries.

“During the course of the incident a 77-year-old man bravely intervened to assist Jo and in doing so sustained a serious injury to his abdomen and although now stable he remains in hospital.

“We have had overwhelming support from the public in respect of this incident which assisted us in quickly locating a suspect who was tackled by unarmed officers and arrested.

“A murder investigation is under way by West Yorkshire Police who are working together with the North East Counter Terrorism Unit, who will bring specialist assets in support of the enquiry.

“We are aware of the speculation within the media in respect of the suspect’s link to mental health services and this is a clear line of enquiry which we are pursuing.

“We are also aware of the inference within the media of the suspect being linked to right wing extremism which is again a priority line of enquiry which will help us establish the motive for the attack on Jo.

“We are keeping an open mind and I do not wish to add to the speculation as we need to ensure that we conduct a professional investigation and do not compromise the need to bring the person responsible to justice.

“Based on information available at this time, this appears to be an isolated, but targeted attack upon Jo - there is also no indication at this stage that anyone else was involved in the attack. However we will be investigating how the suspect came to be in possession of an unlawfully held firearm.

“We are aware of two previous unrelated incidents which culminated in Jo receiving a malicious communication of a sexual nature at her parliamentary office in Westminster. Both incidents were investigated by the Metropolitan Police Service which resulted in an individual receiving an adult caution for one offence which I can confirm is not the same person who we have in custody. The other incident remains un-detected. West Yorkshire Police have not been made aware of any complaints or concerns from Jo Cox.

“The suspect in custody has been medically examined by two specialist medical practitioners who have determined that he is both fit for detention and fit for interview and detectives will continue to question the suspect during the day.

“This remains an active investigation, with a number of scenes which are being forensically examined, including the suspect’s home address. There are numerous lines of ongoing enquiry. We appreciate this has caused some disruption, which will go on for some time, but I would ask people to bear with us while we carry out this critical work.

“This has clearly had a huge impact on the community and we are grateful for their support and cooperation and that of our partners at this time.

“Yesterday and today, officers have been working in and supporting the local community and will continue to do so in order to provide reassurance and maintain public confidence.

“We have been engaged nationally with the Palace of Westminster and the Home Office to review the security arrangements of MPs generally and we are continuing to provide the appropriate advice and guidance to MPs both locally and nationally and seriously considering any concerns which they may have. However all indications are that this is a single isolated attack on Jo, for reasons that we are still trying to establish.

“I would like to thank the media for the way in which they have respected the family’s wishes for privacy at this tragic and sensitive time and I hope this continues.

“Finally I would like to reiterate my sincere condolences to Jo’s husband Brendan, their young children and their wider family, friends, colleagues and the community in which she served – all of which have been deeply affected by Jo’s senseless and tragic death.”

Mark Burns-Williamson, West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC), said:

“Firstly, I want to restate my deep horror and revulsion at the senseless taking of Jo Cox’s life which has devastated her family and friends and her community. My condolences and thoughts continue to be with her family.

“Being at the church vigil and witnessing the huge impact this tragedy is having on Batley and Spen, and nationally and internationally, demonstrates what a very special person Jo was to so many.

“At the moment we have an ongoing criminal investigation into the circumstances that led to Jo’s untimely death and it is crucially important that we let the police carry on doing their job to ensure justice for Jo’s family, her colleagues and the wider community.

“I would also like to extend my thanks for the brave and quick actions of the officers who apprehended the suspect nearby.

“It is totally understandable that people will want answers to valid questions around what led to this tragic incident and those answers, I have no doubt, will come in due course, but it is crucially important that we ensure that potential criminal proceedings, charges and due process is not jeopardised in any way.

“I want to reassure people that I will do everything within my power as Police and Crime Commissioner, with West Yorkshire Police, to ensure the people of Batley and Spen, and communities across West Yorkshire are safe and feel safe at this difficult time.”

15. Received thanks from:

Saracen (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...treatment-day/

It appears he had gone to a clinic and was told to come back the next day.

The man accused of murdering Jo Cox sought help for his mental health problems the night before she was killed - but was told to make an appointment and come back the next day.
    Thomas Mair is charged with murder:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36565801

Second Edit!!

Goodness grief:
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...h-of-mp-jo-cox

Jo Cox murder suspect tells court his name is 'death to traitors, freedom for Britain'
    Third Update!!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jo-cox-murd...rivers-1566105

The suspect in the murder of MP Jo Cox was so abusive towards Asians working at a local taxi company that the drivers demanded he be blacklisted, it has been alleged.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 18-06-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5900x
      • Memory:
      • 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Seagate Firecuda 520
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3
      • Case:
      • NZXT H210i
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 20.04, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34GN850
      • Internet:
      • FIOS

Here he is campaigning with white nationalists Britain First

Who have been running "activist" training camps teaching, amongst other useful skills, stabbing technique:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...ivist-11474970

Tell me alllllllllllllllllllllllll about how this is a mental health case, not a white terrorism case

Thanks
    • The Hand's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200mhz (8GBx2)
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Kingston SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Geforce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Dual Series
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520 Modular
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Praetorian
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Sony 32 inch HD TV
      • Internet:
      • 20Mbps Fibre

It's probably a mixture of both far-right extremism and mental illness. I think it's unlikely to be binary situation as in one or the other.
    Last edited by The Hand; 18-06-2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information