Hi all, i know this should be going in the automotive section, but i need a response as soon as possible, and this seems the livelier forum!
Basically i left my lights on over night, so i now have a dead battery. There is no other car to jump start mine with though I have found a Halfords battery charger at home and i have connected it up to my car. Basically my question is, when i try and start my car can i leave the charger plugged in to the mains and connected to the car battery, as when i disconnect it it resets my alarm system and that seems to drain any charge that i have managed to build in the car battery.
A quick reply is helpful if anyone knows, as i need to get to work!!!!