I have been eager to purchase a single top end graphics card for some time, so not to have to run quad, tri and SLI setups (that I have in the past).

Currently running 980ti sli (EVGA), I opted to spend my cash on a new titan x (pascal).

Only available from Nvidia and costing a lot of money, I was happy to part with my cash. I was expecting a great product and service, it was not.

Item was delivered quick, next day from Ireland, I am in the UK.
It was in a cardboard box had no bubble rap or protective packaging.
The item had been previously opened, marks and stains on the box.
On opening, the static packaging had been clearly opened and stuck back down.
On opening the item, it had been clearly used before! Not just for a short time, as a build of dust in the fan can be seen!
It was dirty and no protective plastic on any part (as my friends had)
Even a dvi screw was loose and rattling around inside!
Pictures are below showing all of this.

I am shocked that for the price (£1100, 1300Euro, $1500) that the item is not better presented.
I am shocked that this was even allowed to be dispatched to a customer purchasing a new item. Either poor systems, poor quality control or a dodgy employee!

I called Nvidia, American recorded voice, Asian customer support with poor English. I explained everything and asked for a replacement, but told I can have a refund on sending it back. I’d receive an email explaining how to send back, still waiting 2 days later for the email!

Well it messed up the weekend I had planned to do a new build with the card. A refund is great, but If I purchase it again, will this happen again. How about other cards?
This has reduced my opinion of Nvidia, a massive company making a huge turnover and failing to satisfy high paying customers.

I hope it will get sorted, but it just isn’t on for the money we are handing over. 3rd party sellers you do a much better job, shame you can’t sell the Titan X.

Has anyone experienced this, or could help in any way would be much appreciated.

s1083.photobucket.com/user/mbbx/slideshow/Forums