This one needs no introduction, its another stonking competition from HEXUS & HIS!
As if one competition for 6 cards wasn't enough (the winners of which will be notified shortly) we have another stonking competition from HIS to bag youself the very latest ATi graphics card, totally FREE!
After listening to you all about the last competition I am pleased to say HIS have agreed to send the cards to any winners in Europe, so get entering!
Here we go....
- What Mhz is the shading core clocked to on the HD2900XT?
- How many stream processors are there in the HD2600?
- How many transistors are there in an R600?
Ok got them all? Ok good, get entering, send us an email to email@example.com with the three answers, your forum user name and R600 compo as the subject line, in fact click below if you want to save yourself some time.....clicky clicky.
Don't forget to include your FORUM USER NAME in your entry!
Remember to abide by the rules below, any questions please post them in the thread below, good luck from everyone at HEXUS.net!
Here be the rules:
- The competition will run until midnight on the 1st of June 2007.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged entries. Proof of sending by email is not proof of entry.
- In event of any dispute the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per email address, duplicate entries will result in all entries from that address being removed from the competition automatically.
- You must enter a valid forum user name on your entry, failure to do so will result in your entry automatically being removed from the draw.
- The prize is a single graphics card for 6 people. We cannot guarantee you will get the model you wish, but we will be contacting the winners when appropriate and prizes will be allocated to them on a first come first served basis after we request your preference in the winners notification from HEXUS.
- In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification where possible.
- Competitions are open to ANYONE in the EU!
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net.
- Previous winners of HEXUS.net competitions may enter.
Need clues? find them here....