Could a kind person please post the 3.1 patch notes? (they are websensed at work )
Could a kind person please post the 3.1 patch notes? (they are websensed at work )
World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.1.0
* All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
* Ulduar is now available for limited testing. Please visit the Public Test Realms for more details. http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....cId=8136495707
* Players at maximum level will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature.
* A new Gear Manager feature has been added. Players will now be able to save gear sets for easy gear switching.
* New high-resolution player textures for Northrend armor sets have been added. Players can enable this feature by setting Player Textures to High in the Effects Panel of the Video Options.
* Players can now return items purchased with an alternate currency back to the original vendor within 2 hours of the purchase time for the original cost of the item. Stackable items (such as Frozen Orbs and gems) and charged items that can be purchased with an alternate currency are not eligible.
* Confirmation boxes have been added to purchases over 150 gold.
* The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmaster meta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place.
* Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items, quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including the meta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
* Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievement history in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
o Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leaving a battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
o Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in the zone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
o Teleporters can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from anywhere in the zone
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
* Haste Rating: Shamans, Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longer stack together.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category.
* Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doing damage.
* Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage to diseased targets. Its radius has been decreased.
* Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Death Pact: This heal cannot be a critical.
* Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Frost Presence: Magic damage reduction is now 10%, down from 15%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longer deals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. Cooldown increased to 10 sec.
* Pestilence does no damage and has only one rank.
* Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove hots. Plague Strike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
* Raise Ally now has a cooldown greater than 15 min and can no longer be used in Arenas.
* Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 sec. and cooldown lowered to 3 min. The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it is summoned.
* Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15% strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Rune of Razorice now affects Frost damage done by the DK only, but stacks up to 10%.
* Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
+ Abomination’s Might: This effect can now also be caused by Death Strike.
+ Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10% parry.
+ Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the deathknight to keep the healing from damage done bonus of Blood Presence in any presence, and increases healing received while in Blood Presence.
+ Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
+ Bloody Strikes now increases Blood Boil damage instead of Pestilence.
+ Bloodworms now heal more.
+ Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by this pet reduced by 50%, but duration doubled.
+ New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20.
+ Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.
+ Might of Mograine: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 3/7/10%.
+ Scent of Blood will now proc on a dodge, parry or taking damage, and internal cooldown lowered to 10 seconds from 20 seconds.
+ Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
+ Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
+ Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur.
+ The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery, Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
+ Black Ice: Frost Damage bonus lowered to 4/8/12/16/20%
+ Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by 3/6/9/12/15%.
+ Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff (up from 30%).
+ Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the deathknight to keep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magic damage taken while in Frost Presence.
+ Glacier Rot: Third rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
+ Guile of Gorefiend: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 5/10/15%.
+ Howling Blast: Swapped positions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree, and damage bonus to targets afflicted by Frost Fever reduced from 100% to 50%.
+ Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
+ Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed.
+ Runic Power Mastery down to 2 ranks.
+ Unbreakable Armor: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
+ Blood-caked Blade: Now has a 3 second cooldown on the effect.
+ Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
+ Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered. Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead of increasing the chance.
+ Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damage reduction.
+ Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 sec.
+ Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to Raise Dead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities.
+ Outbreak: Increases the damage of Plague Strike by 10/20/30% and Scourge Strike by 7/13/20%.
+ Scourge Strike: Damage increased.
+ Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the Deathknight to keep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, and increases rune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
+ Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent.
* Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 seconds, up from every 2. Now lasts 12 seconds, up from 8.
* Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now have a 5 minute duration, and a 40 second PvP duration.
* Lifebloom: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
* Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish category with all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target taking damage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
* Starfall: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
+ Celestial Focus re-designed: Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Cyclone by 23/46/70% and increases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
+ Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increased to +30% bonus damage on Wrath.
+ Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spellpower on this damage over time ability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on other classes.
+ Nature's Grace re-designed: All spell criticals have a 33/66/100% chance to grace you with a blessing of nature, increasing your spell casting speed by 20% for 3 seconds.
+ Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does not trigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
+ Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
+ New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerate and Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.
+ Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physical damage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power.
+ Living Seed: This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
+ Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
+ Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
+ New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by an additional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
+ Replenish: This talent is now re-named "Revitalize" and now also works with Wild Growth.
+ Tree of Life: You can now use Nature's Grasp and Thorns while within this form. Mana cost reduced to match the cost of Travel Form.
* Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built in to Hunter Autoshot.
* Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
* Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30 min cooldown.
* Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5% health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additional talents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on its specializations.
* Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 sec.
* Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, the Frost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered.
* Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacks should not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets with physical attacks.
* Viper Sting re-designed: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 sec (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster's maximum mana), and energizing the Hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on any one target.
o Beast Mastery
+ Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Master's Call, instead increases the duration of the Master's Call effect by 3/6 sec.
+ Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
+ Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
+ Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
+ Piercing Shots re-designed: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
+ Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
+ Rapid Recuperation re-designed: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 sec while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 sec for 6 sec when you gain Rapid Killing.
+ Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an auto shot, to 80%.
+ Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement of Wisdom and Judgement of Light.
+ Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3-points, and now increases your total Agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
+ Lock and Load re-designed: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
+ New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15 sec. 30 sec. cooldown.
+ T.N.T. re-designed: Increases the damage done by your Explosive Shot, Explosive Trap and Immolation Trap by 2/4/6%.
+ Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved up to tier-2, up from tier-9.
+ Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
+ Wyvern Sting duration increased from 12 sec to 30 sec. PvP duration reduced from 10 sec to 6 sec.
+ Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 sec along with its current CC-removal effect.
+ Cornered: The crit reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
+ Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
+ Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time.
+ Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
+ Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunning pets.
+ Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
+ Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 min, down from 6 min.
+ New Talent: Shark Attack: This new two-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets. It increases pet damage.
+ New Talent: Silverback: This new two-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets. It heals the pet when Growl is used.
+ Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
+ Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
+ Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
+ Turtles and Crabs now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands, giving Blood Elf hunters access to local Tenacity pets.
+ New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new two-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your Stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 10/20%.
* Arcane Blast stacking effect is no longer considered a Magic effect and will not be dispelled.
* Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting. Fire
+ Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
+ Pyromaniac: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
+ Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the Water Elemental increasing mana regeneration for the Mage’s party, casting Frostbolt now has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Replenishment buff to up to 10 people in the Mage’s party or raid.
* Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
* Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
* Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by the Paladin’s health.
* Forbearance reduced to 2 min duration.
* Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target at a time.
+ Aura Mastery: Now makes anyone affected by Concentration Aura to be immune to Interrupt and Silence mechanics and increases the effectiveness of all other auras by 100%. Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
+ Blessed Hands: No longer reduces cooldowns of Hand spells. Instead, it improves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50/100% and Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%.
+ Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice. Moved to Tier 10.
+ Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to silence and interrupt granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Concentration Aura.
+ Infusion of Light: Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to Tier 10.
+ Judgements of the Pure moved to Tier 9.
+ Sacred Cleansing moved to Tier 8.
+ Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Devotion Aura.
+ Divine Guardian re-designed: Now increases the effectiveness of Divine Sacrifice by an additional 5/10% and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by 50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
+ Divine Protection: Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
+ New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one of the paladin’s auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximum of 150% of the paladin’s max health). Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
+ New Talent: Divinity: Tier 1 protection talent, increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5%.
+ Guarded by the Light: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to be dispelled.
+ Sacred Duty rank 1 now increases Stamina by 4%.
+ Benediction now affects Hand of Reckoning.
+ Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threat reduction.
+ Repentance no longer resets the Paladin's melee swing timer.
+ Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
+ Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
+ Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damage done by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
* Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 sec, down from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds, down to 12 sec.
* Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
* Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 31.
* Holy Nova: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
* Hymn of Hope: This spell has been removed.
* Improved Holy Concentration removed.
* Prayer of Healing: This spell now heals the target's party, rather than being limited to just your direct party.
* Shadowfiend: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master's spell power. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now returns mana when its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. Movement speed normalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised.
+ Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.
+ Grace: This talent no longer decreases damage done to the target, but the duration has increased to 15 seconds and the healing bonus has increased from 2% to 3%. This affect now cannot be applied to more than one target at a time.
+ Improved Power Word: Fortitude: Now also increases your total Stamina by 2/4%.
+ Meditation and Improved Power: Word shield have changed locations with each other.
+ Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
+ Mental Agility: Reduced to 3 points (4/7/10%), down from 5.
+ New Talent: Soul Warding: Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shield ability by 4 sec., and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by 30%.
+ Penance: Damage increased approximately 30%.This spell can now be cast on yourself.
+ Power Infusion: This effect now has a new spell effect.
+ Reflective Shield:This talent has been removed.
+ Renewed Hope: This talent also now allows you to proc the Renewed Hope buff on all party/raid members every time you cast Power Word: Shield, reducing damage taken by 3%. Lasts 20 sec.
+ Unbreakable Will:Increased from 3/6/9/12/15% to 6/12/18/24/30%.
+ Circle of Healing: Healing increased by approximately 40%.
+ Holy Concentration re-designed: Mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50% for 8 sec after you critically heal with Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Heal or Renew.
+ New Talent: Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
+ Serendipity re-designed: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 4/8/12%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
+ Test of Faith: No longer increases critical effect chance of your heals, but healing done on targets lower than 50% health is increased from 2/4/6% to 4/8/12%.
+ Blackout: This talent has been removed.
+ Darkness: This talent is now in tier-1, moved up from tier-6.
+ Dispersion: Now clears all snare and movement impairing effects and makes you immune to them while dispersed.
+ New Talent: Improved Devouring Plague: Increases the periodic damage done by your Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague you instantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
+ Mind Melt: Now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch spells by 3/6%.
+ Psychic Horror: Has been redesigned and is now a 1-pt talent. You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 sec. and drop all weapons (disarm effect: including bows) for 10 sec. 1 minute cooldown. Instant cast. The horror effect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
+ Improved Spirit Tap: Now grants 17/33% of mana regeneration while casting.
+ Shadowform: Now reduces all damage taken by 15%, not just physical damage. Bonus damage from critical strike chance removed and replaced by the ability of those periodic damage spells to generate critical strikes.
+ Silence: Range increased to 30 yards.
+ Spirit Tap: Now grants 83% of mana regeneration while casting.
+ Vampiric Embrace duration increased to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute. PvP duration is now 60 seconds. Cooldown removed.
* Deadly Poison: The amount of damage this poison generates from the Rogue’s attack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
* Shiv: This ability can no longer generate a critical strike, and the poisons it applies cannot be critical strikes either.
* Tricks of the Trade: Will now begin following the first damaging attack.
+ Hunger For Blood: No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a single application. Requires a bleed effect active on the Rogue’s target. No longer removes bleeds from the Rogue.
+ Adrenaline Rush cooldown reduced to 3 min.
+ Killing Spree: Now also increases all damage done by the Rogue while active by 20%.
+ Savage Combat improved to 2/4% increased damage against poisoned targets.
+ Lightning Reflexes reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% dodge and 4/7/10% melee haste.
+ Shadow Dance now opens a new action bar when used.
* Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
* Flametongue Weapon: Bonus damage from spell power now based on weapon speed. Slower weapons will benefit more from spell power.
* Frostbrand Weapon: Damage increased by approximately 20%.
* Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into Cleansing Totem. Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 sec, down from 5.
+ Lava Lash now has a new icon.
+ Flurry: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
+ New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflicted by your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
+ Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
+ Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 sec.
+ Improved Stormstrike re-designed: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
+ Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
+ Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now also increases your total Expertise by 3/6/9%.
+ New Talent: Booming Echoes: Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
+ Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
+ Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
+ Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
+ Tidal Force: Now has a new spell effect.
* Curse of the Elements (Rank 5): Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
* Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
* Curse of Weakness: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
* Drain Soul: Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grant experience, it now has a chance to generate a Soul Shard.
* Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%, Melee haste penalty reduced by 10%.
* Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
* Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the Enslave Demon spell.
* Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather than party members.
* Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast, down from 5 seconds.
* Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory.
* Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
+ Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell casting speed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds.
+ Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time on the target. (No longer includes non-Shadow damage over time spells.)
+ Immolation and Unstable Affliction are now in the same exclusive category (both damage over time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same caster on a target).
+ Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption and Unstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%.
+ Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent, now grants your Corruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
+ Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damage periodic spells.
+ Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and Unstable Affliction damage over time effects is increased by 5%.
+ Soul Siphon re-designed: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
+ Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
+ Demonic Empathy has been removed.
+ Demonic Empowerment: This talent spell now has a unique spell effect.
+ Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
+ Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases Intellect, Stamina and damage of your summoned demon.
+ Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
+ Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3-points. Now is the 21-point talent in Demonology. Now grants 100% mana return to your pet, up from 33/66/100%.
+ Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
+ New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costs no shard. Lasts 10 sec.
+ New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
+ Aftermath re-designed: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
+ Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-req).
+ Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. No longer increases the chance to hit.
+ Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
+ Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by 10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
+ Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 sec.
+ Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
+ Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (Tier 8).
+ New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
+ Pyroclasm re-designed: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 sec. Also moved down to tier 7, down from tier-5.
* Battle Stance: Now increases armor penetration by 10%.
* Berserker Stance: Now increases damage taken by 5%.
* Charge: Duration of stun effect now lasts 1.5 sec. This effect no longer has diminishing returns.
* Defensive Stance: Now reduces damage caused by 5%.
* Disarm: This ability now disarms ranged weapons as well.
* Heroic Throw missile speed increased.
* Intimidating Shout: Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* Shattering Throw: This new warrior ability, trainable at level 71, deals damage the same as Heroic Throw, but also causes the victim’s armor to be reduced by 20% for 10 sec. (stacking with Sunder Armor). If the victim is immune, it will remove that immunity instead of dealing damage and reducing armor. Costs 25 rage, only useable in Battle Stance, 5 min cooldown.
+ Blood Frenzy improved to 2/4% increased damage.
+ Deep Wounds: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
+ Taste for Blood: Will now proc 33/66/100% of the time with a 6 second cooldown.
+ Last Stand: Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
o Blackmouth Oil and Fire Oil no longer require a vial.
o Increased the health granted by the Flask of Stoneblood.
o The Mercurial Stone is no longer required as a tool for alchemists. It is instead a green quality bind-on-equip trinket.
o Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have had their stats updated to be more useful.
o Added a new recipe for the Titansteel Spellblade.
o Titanium Plating now reduces the duration of disarm effects by 50% as well as increasing your block value.
o Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.
o Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells the recipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
o Added a recipe for enchanting staves with spell power.
o Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced.
o Added a new recipe to cut black diamonds.
o Shadowskin Gloves and Dusky Boots no longer require Shadowcat Hide to create, but instead require an equal quantity of Shadow Silk. Shadowcat Hides can no longer be obtained from skinning.
* The fight event for the "Grim(oire) Business" quest at Vim'gol's Circle in the Blade's Edge Mountains now only requires one character to stand within a fire circle in order to summon Vim'gol the Vile. However, it still takes five characters, one in each of the fire circles, in order to interrupt Vim'gol the Vile's Unholy Growth cast.
* Horde characters may now obtain the quest CLUCK! from Chickens. While Farmer Saldean won't be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps "Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might...
Dungeons and Raids
* Eye of Eternity
o Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroic difficulty.
o The Chains of Kel'Thuzad will no longer reset the raid's threat.
o The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for a maximum of one minute.
o Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas will have their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
* New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will need to activate this option within the Interface panel.
* A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
* Spell Effect Level setting has been split into Particle Density and Projected Textures. Previously, Spell Effect Level controlled both of these features.
* Added new Video Mode Ultra (should only be used on the highest-end systems).
* For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
* Enhancement Shaman PvP Set Bonus: The cooldown reduction of Stormstrike has been increased to 2 seconds, up from 1 second.
* Gift of Arthas: Now considered a curse instead of a disease.
o Death Knight
+ Glyph of Blood Boil: Now only applies a snare to diseased targets.
+ Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon: Increases the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 10 sec.
+ Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Death Coil by 15%.
+ Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.
+ Glyph of Howling Blast: Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targets with Frost Fever.
+ Glyph of Hungering Cold: Reduces the cost of Hungering Cold by 10 runic power.
+ Glyph of Plague Strike: Bonus lowered to 20%.
+ Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldown by 20 sec.
+ Glyph of Unholy Blight: Increases the duration of Unholy Blight by 10 sec.
+ Glyph of Berserk: Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 sec.
+ Glyph of Monsoon: Reduces the cooldown of your Typhoon spell by 3 sec.
+ Glyph of Nourish: Your Nourish heals an additional 6% for each of your heal over time effects present on the target.
+ Glyph of Savage Roar: Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 6% bonus damage done.
+ Glyph of Shred: Now increases remaining duration on Rip by 2 sec. each time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
+ Glyph of Starfall: Changed to reduce the cooldown by 30 sec.
+ Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth now affects up to 6 targets.
+ Glyph of the Monkey: No longer works while under the effect of Aspect of the Dragonhawk.
+ Glyph of Chimera Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 sec.
+ Glyph of Explosive Shot: Increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Shot by 4%.
+ Glyph of Explosive Trap: The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can now be critical strikes.
+ Glyph of Kill Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 sec.
+ Glyph of Raptor Strike: For 3 sec. after using Raptor Strike, you take 20% less damage.
+ Glyph of Scatter Shot: Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.
+ Glyph of Arcane Barrage: Reduces the mana cost of Arcane Barrage by 20%.
+ Glyph of Deep Freeze: Increases the range of Deep Freeze by 10 yards.
+ Glyph of Ice Barrier: Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your Ice Barrier by 30%.
+ Glyph of Living Bomb: The periodic damage from your Living Bomb can now be critical strikes.
+ Glyph of Mirror Image: Your Mirror Images gain the Winter's Chill talent, granting their Frostbolt spell a 100% chance to apply the Winter's Chill effect, which increases the chance spells will critically hit the target by 1% for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
+ Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of Beacon of Light by 30 sec.
+ Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damage from all sources.
+ Glyph of Divine Storm: Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% of the damage it causes.
+ Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1 additional target.
+ Glyph of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it also reduces damage taken by 20%.
+ Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer crit and has had its range updated.
+ Glyph of Holy Shock: Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 sec.
+ Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield of Righteousness by 80%.
+ Glyph of Dispersion: Reduces the cooldown on Dispersion by 45 sec.
+ Glyph of Fade: Now reduces cooldown by 9 sec.
+ Glyph of Guardian Spirit: If you Guardian Spirit lasts its entire duration without being triggered, your Guardian Spirit cooldown is reset to 60 sec.
+ Glyph of Hymn of Hope: Your Hymn of hope provides 2 times the normal amount of mana per time, but its duration is 50% shorter.
+ Glyph of Mind Sear: Increases the radius of effect on Mind Sear by 5 yards.
+ Glyph of Pain Suppression: Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
+ Glyph of Penance: Reduces the cooldown of Penance by 2 sec.
+ Glyph of Backstab: Now increases remaining duration on Rupture by 2 sec. each time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
+ Glyph of Cloak of Shadows: While Cloak of Shadows is active, you take 40% less physical damage.
+ Glyph of Envenom: This glyph prevents Envenom from consuming Deadly Poison on the target.
+ Glyph of Fan of Knives: Increases the damage done by Fan of Knives by 20%.
+ Glyph of Hunger for Blood: Increases the bonus damage from Hunger for Blood by 3%.
+ Glyph of Killing Spree: Reduces the cooldown on Killing Spree by 45 sec.
+ Glyph of Mutilate: Reduces the cost of Mutilate by 5 energy.
+ Glyph of Shadow Dance: Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 4 sec.
+ Glyph of Sprint: No longer reduces the duration.
+ Glyph of Tricks of the Trade: Your Tricks of the Trade grants an additional 10% bonus damage to your target.
+ Glyph of Earth Shield: Increases the amount healed by your Earth Shield by 20%.
+ Glyph of Feral Spirit: Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of your attack power.
+ Glyph of Hex: Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hex effect is removed by 20%.
+ Glyph of Riptide: Increases the duration of Riptide by 3 sec.
+ Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem: Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems.
+ Glyph of Thunder: Reduces the cooldown on Thunderstorm by 7 sec.
+ Glyph of Totem of Wrath: When you cast Totem of Wrath, you gain 30% of the totem's bonus spell power for 5 min.
+ Glyph of Chaos Bolt: Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 sec.
+ Glyph of Demonic Circle: Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 4 sec.
+ Glyph of Haunt: The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased by an additional 3%.
+ Glyph of Life Tap: When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 sec.
+ Glyph of Metamorphosis: Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6 sec.
+ Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.
+ Glyph of Soul Link: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your Soul Link by an additional 5%.
+ Glyph of Bladestorm: Reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm by 15 sec.
+ Glyph of Enraged Regeneration: Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for an additional 10% of your health over its duration.
+ Glyph of Last Stand: Now reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 90 sec.
+ Glyph of Shield Wall: Reduces the cooldown on Shield Wall by 3 min, but Shield Wall now only reduces damage taken by 40%.
+ Glyph of Shockwave: Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 sec.
+ Glyph of Spell Reflection: Reduces the cooldown on Spell Reflection by 1 sec.
+ Glyph of Vigilance: Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of your target's threat to you.
* Hearthstone: Cooldown has been reduced to 30 min. down from 60 min.
* Darkmoon Cards of the North will now take three seconds per card to create.
* Divine Hymn will now trigger Illustration of the Dragon Soul.
* Frozen Scepter of Necromancy now sounds like other maces.
* Heavy Junkboxes will no longer have deprecated poison materials.
* Magic Dust now has a 10 second PvP duration.
* Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items.
* Outrider's Lammellar Legguards and Sentinel's Mail Leggings have had their costs reduced to the correct value.
* Pack of Endless Pockets can now be mailed.
* Paladin Healer PvP Set Bonus: The bonus for Holy Shock healing has been reduced to 10%.
* Patroller's Pack now sounds like a bag.
* PvP Trinkets will now break Shackle Undead.
* Several beverages missing from the "Beverages Consumed" statistic have been added.
* Several foods missing from the Food Eaten statistic have been added.
* Sigil of the Frozen Conscience: The bonus to Icy Touch from this relic has been reduced to a value appropriate to the item’s level.
* Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas. Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters.
* Thunder Capacitor again requires four charges.
* Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps in the Swamp of Sorrows.
* White Tickbird Hatchling is now classified as a Pet.
* Support for Logitech G-15 and G-19 keyboards with LCD displays has been added.
* A number of performance and smoothness enhancements have been implemented.
* The new high-res player textures are supported on dual processor systems running OS X 10.5.
* A crashing bug involving chat channel commands has been fixed.
* A problem involving window focus and foreground/background status has been fixed.
* Movie recording feature has had some user interface improvements.
* Dartol's Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected.
* Glyph of Mocking Blow: Correctly increases damage of the ability by 25%.
* Glyph of Shocking: Tooltip has been corrected.
* Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearest graveyard rather than your Hearthstone location.
* Lifebloom: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
* Mace of Unending Life is correctly a 2H weapon.
* Many Northrend maces now make correct noises when sheathed and unsheathed.
* Many items with 110 attack power now correctly grant 110 ranged attack power.
* Oracle Talisman of Ablution's spell data has been clarified.
* Personal Rating Requirements for offhand Deadly Gladiator items should now display correctly.
* Several Hateful and Deadly plate helms have had their stats correctly reduced.
* Thunder Capacitor's cooldown functions.
* Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip.
* Death Knight
o Dancing Rune Weapon: Fixed a bug making it trigger an unusual number of effects from the weapon equipped by the Death Knight. In addition, it will now only echo Death Knight spells whose primary purpose is dealing damage. Also corrected a bug making the effect last 8 seconds longer than intended.
o Savage Rend (raptor special ability): Fixed a tooltip error to correctly note this ability boosts damage rather than attack power.
o Tremor Totem: Now correctly pulses every 3 sec, up from 1 sec.
servers down till 3pm paris time
got undead priest lvl 80
and a fury warrior also lvl 80 looks like the have stiffed him agian
time to change main?
Been on hols for just over a week and decided to take a break from EVE and play my Night Elf Druid for a bit, lvl 80 and tanking all the heroic instances under the sun. Also raiding as DPS in heroic raids. Kinda fun after not playing for like 3 months.
I wouldn't worry, ferals are still OP.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)