Thread: Asus P5B TMX/S BIOS UPDATE

Thanks

Asus P5B TMX/S BIOS UPDATE

hello !

i am new in this forum and joined to solely ask this question about my Asus P5B TMX/S BIOS UPDATE.
    So is there any bios update for this motherboard ? I googled and i could find nothing. As a last resort i thought of posting here.
    Please share more info, i really need to get dvd support in BIOS for creating bootable OS dvd's since my bios only supports bootable CD's.

thanks you

Thanks

Re: Asus P5B TMX/S BIOS UPDATE

Hi. More than a year on, I doubt you're still checking this forum. Just in case, though...

I have one of these boards and am also looking for a BIOS update. Do you know which version you have on your board? Mine is 0301, dated 09/20/06. The board itself is rev. 1.02G. If your BIOS is newer than mine, you can help me, and if mine is newer than yours, I can help you.

These boards are made by Asus for OEM companies, in my case Mesh. I contacted Mesh but they say it's too old for them to support, and I should contact Asus. Asus have no support for this board on their site, in fact they don't even have a page or any reference to it. So we both have to hope that other owners have newer BIOS versions on their boards and are willing to help.

Thread Information