Looking to put together a gaming build ready for when 20nm maxwell finally hits shelves*, and I'm doing it now as my current toaster cannot run any games without overheating. Current plan:
i5 4690k
MSI Z97M gaming (I'm prepared to downgrade to a Z87/4670k system if haswell refresh reviews don't show much improvement)
silverstone AR01 and TJ08-e
512GB crucial MX100
2TB seagate ST2000DM001
Gigabyte GV-N75TWF2OC-2GI - it's a 750ti under their windforce cooler, but with clocks close to the palit stormX dual. Once proper maxwell comes I'll probably either sell it or relegate it to physx acceleration, if I find enough good games with that.

As for the PSU and RAM, I'm not sure. Scan offers corsair modules running at 2133MHz/11-11-11-27 and 1866MHz/9-10-9-27 for the same cost, which is better for gaming? Timings or speed?
The TJ08-e has a fairly tight PSU compartment, so I've got my eye on the seasonic S12G-550 - it's only 140mm long, and I like the idea of buying from a PSU manufacturer rather than a PSU rebadger. However, the silverstone strider is just as long and available with semi-modular cables (and short cable sets), which might make it easier to build a neat system. Does anyone have experience building in the TJ08-e, and if so how strict is the PSU limitations? I will be fitting an optical drive, if that affects hiding loose cables.

*I know this is an illogical thing to do, but I share a name with that GPU so I feel a connection to it. Also I am a massive nvidia fanboy