Thread: RMA worries

Thanks

RMA worries

Hi I sent in my RMA items on Monday and arrived at Scan Tuesday morning ( I have seen the signature on RM) but when I look up wahts happening I get this

Error:
    RMA not found. Please verify you have entered your RMA number and invoice number correctly and try again. If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to assist.

I have e mailed in twice and given a days notice between each e mail but had no reply, all I want to know is if it has been received in the correct department and is it going ahead? I do not expect to have a refund yet I know it takes a little time for that and appreciate that but I am worried it's not booked in and very worried to have no replies to the e mails.
    If you could find a date as to when the money will be refunded that would be extra helpful, since my Mum has died and not too well off financially need to money for the funeral expenses now, it was an expected death but not this soon.
    I didn't want to mention this but if it's lost or something I need to get the finding of it started ASAP.
    Thanks.

Thanks

Re: RMA worries

WOW Scan sorted out RAPID VERY pleased thank you Scan.

Thread Information