Thread: Communication around my build, please

Thanks

Question Communication around my build, please

Hello Guys,

I've just purchased what I think is a beast of a machine here at 3XS, after reading some pretty awesome reviews!

Everything has been awesome, with the exception of the after sales communication. I want to remind anyone reading this, that Scan have been nothing but police through out.

How ever, my order was confirmed on Monday 01-12-2014. The website showed my that my payment had been authorised, on that Monday, in the afternoon.

So I counted 5 working days from authorisation. Since then, I have not received any communication with regards to my build. So 4 days later, I try to find out my build number to track the progress of my build.

I spoke to a very helpful chap, who apologized to be on behalf of 3XS. He stated that my build would be delayed due to it being Christmas , and the build hadn't been started, yet.

I explained that a curtsey email, explaining the company's circumstances would have been great, and would have avoided my phone call today, and this thread. I thought about going to my original sales person, but I don't think it's his job. His job is sales.

Despite the delays, I am looking forward to my build, and have every confidence in 3XS. I would have just liked some communication, and a small explination, too.

Can anyone get in contact with me with my build progress, please?

Thanks!

Thanks

Re: Communication around my build, please

Hi Jean-Paul

Sorry for the lack of communication; you're right that we should have got in touch sooner about the delay to your build. If you could post your build or invoice number I'll track down what is the status of your order.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James @ Scan View Post
    Hi Jean-Paul

Sorry for the lack of communication; you're right that we should have got in touch sooner about the delay to your build. If you could post your build or invoice number I'll track down what is the status of your order.
    My invoice number is 2259860

Thanks

Thanks Jean-Paul, one of my colleagues in the 3XS Customer Service team will give you a call shortly with an update.

Thanks

James,

I am very disappointed in your company communication at this stage.

My build is over a week late, with no sign if finishing. My estimated dispatch date is 10/12/14!

Today is the 15th, and after three phone calls to you, I am not closer to knowing when I might get my pc.

I know Christmas is manic for you, and you are back logged. Having said that, you had this problem last year, and the year before that. One would think you'd learn!

I have also not had a follow up from yourself.

Everything has been perfect up until now, don't let yourselves down on communication.

Can you get in touch, please?

Thread Information