Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Graphite LG1715

Thanks

Re: Graphite LG1715

So I've repeatedly tried to log back in as Lariela, without success. Despite re-setting password it still tells me I have the wrong password.

I've set up another user ID with another email address. I'm not that impressed with customer service I have to say. 5 day turnaround seems to be a bit of a myth, emails unanswered and to cap it off calling to be told by a recorded message that you take a proactive approach to customer contact.

Finally after trying repeatedly to get through to someone I've had a call to say some items were out of stock. The only reason I got the call was because I spent much of today chasing for one. Frustrated with the forum log in issue as well as general customer service. It isn't an insignificant amount of money for this laptop with the configuration I've gone for. 10 days turn around - double the quoted time on your site.

The laptop better live up to the hype!

Registered+
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mulene View Post
    The laptop better live up to the hype!
    A few weeks ago I ordered the LG1710 and while my experience of the service side was very similar to yours, I am very satisfied with the laptop itself - incredibly quick and after a couple weeks of use I continue to be impressed. I hope you get your new machine soon.

Thanks

oh ok, not a problem. I guess im one of the first to be taking one for a spin then

Thread Information