Thread: 3XS System, boxes/cables question?

Thanks

3XS System, boxes/cables question?

Regarding the all the various items, will we be provided with the various cables, e.g for modular power supplies will we be provided with all the cables they usually ship with? will we be given the original boxes for the parts?

Just checking as I will want to make a few minor changes to the system once it arrives and don't want to be in a position were I don't have the required power, usb or sata cables.

3XS Overclocked Bundles Aaron@Scan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3XS System, boxes/cables question?

Quote Originally Posted by Shocky02 View Post
    Regarding the all the various items, will we be provided with the various cables, e.g for modular power supplies will we be provided with all the cables they usually ship with? will we be given the original boxes for the parts?

Just checking as I will want to make a few minor changes to the system once it arrives and don't want to be in a position were I don't have the required power, usb or sata cables.
    Hi,

All indiviual cables that come with each different component, such as motherboard and PSU, will either be fitted into the system or sent alongside it if not needed.

As for the boxes, we typically only send the case box with the system inside and the motherboard box with all the spare parts, cables and accessories.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Aaron

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron@Scan View Post
    Hi,

All indiviual cables that come with each different component, such as motherboard and PSU, will either be fitted into the system or sent alongside it if not needed.

As for the boxes, we typically only send the case box with the system inside and the motherboard box with all the spare parts, cables and accessories.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Aaron
    Okay, that sounds good.

I will be connecting another graphic card and another SSD drive as they are the only decent components in my current system which I can use.

Graphics Card ordered with the system will be used elsewhere.

So I trust PCIE/SATA power cable will ship will the system aswell as any additional SATA cables that come with the motherboard? otherwise I'll be screwed and contacting you guys very quickly.

Thanks

I suppose I should also ask if making any changes to system affects your service warranty or upgrade options?

Thread Information