Hey All

The Swordfish build on your website is an incredible piece of Kit however there appear to be no build pictures, no reviews and surprisingly no videos on YouTube of this amazing system. Even googling the build results in images from 2011 model rather than the latest.

When you do search for the videos all you can find is a much older model from 2-3 years ago which definitely isn't as sleek and impressive as the newer models.

As a potential customer with the high price tag of the system, it is very difficult for me to even consider purchase of such a system without being able to see any reviews and unboxing's or benchmarking etc.

If you look for some of the direct competition such as the 8Pack Supernova (similar price range) there is a wealth of information available online and lends itself well to the credibility of this system.

I understand that you cannot control if customers review the hardware, but for such a high end piece I believe that some well written reviews could really help to boost the sales of this beast.

Its a longshot but would you be willing to sponsor myself to complete a full review on this system, with unboxing, testing etc. even if the pc is loaned on a temporary basis. I would also like to suggest that I submit articles to PC sites such as Bit-tech.net and OverclockersUK to get further visibility of this system.

Hope to hear from you soon