Thread: Shipping to Gib and VAT?

Thanks

Shipping to Gib and VAT?

Hi Guys,

As per Flibb's recommendation (thank you Flibb!) I'm dropping a post in here to make an enquiry.

I am looking for a relatively basic system, to keep the budget low, but with a faster CPU.
    Locally I'd seen a couple of systems around the £350 mark but the builds were less than ideal.

I was going to ask for some ideas for something comparable but saw the i5 No Brainer system on your site for £334.99 (ex VAT). Aside from it being rather ridiculous it's also almost perfect.

Concerning that system I have the following questions:

1 - Would you be able to ship to Gibraltar?
    2 - Are you able to sell it without VAT since VAT doesn't exist in Gibraltar, we pay import duty when we collect the goods.
    3 - The 2TB HDD is larger than ideal, I'd be fine with 1TB or less. Would it be possible to swap it out for a smaller drive?

Thanks,

G.
    No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were displaced and terribly inconvenienced.

Thanks

Re: Shipping to Gib and VAT?

Anyone?
    No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were displaced and terribly inconvenienced.

Thanks

Galant

The Today Only offers are fixed, if you are just looking or parts you may find at least some of the components available individually. If your looking for a build you can confirm the parts you need and we will provide a quote with build costs.

We can ship to Gibraltar with VAT can be removed on placement of the order, but you need to place the order via the sales line.

Best Regards

4. Received thanks from:

Galant (23-04-2014)

Thanks

Thanks Chris.

Thread Information