Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What options are you left with when Scan don't want to know?

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 830 SSD + 500GB Samsung HD501LJ
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

What options are you left with when Scan don't want to know?

Genuine question and I'm not trying to be facetious here - with that in mind I'll just state the facts -

I bought an Asus PB298Q monitor from Scan in April which refuses to work via displayport.

I tried a different cable - same issue. Tried with a different PC - same issue. Even bought a new graphics card and tried that - same issue. I tested my other monitor with my graphics card (in case my system was at fault) but that worked perfectly using displayport.

Returned the monitor to scan who claimed to have tested and found no problem. They sent it back to me.

Plugged it in - same issue still persists.

Contacted Scan who simply didn't want to know. They told me that since it works via HDMI that I should just use it that way that instead...! I could return it again to be sent back to Asus but apparently it wouldn't be worth it since Scan's tests showed it working (plus I'd then be left one monitor short).

Missing the point somewhat Scan - if I spend £300 on a brand new monitor I expect it to work. Not to 'mostly work'. My graphics card has 1 x hdmi socket which means that if I resort to connecting this screen over hdmi, I can't then use my 3 monitor setup as one of my other screens can only be used on hdmi or dp.

Thanks for all your help Scan. It's refreshing to know that once you have your customer's money you really do care about after sales service.

(Yes that last bit was intentionally facetious - it's abundantly clear that Scan couldn't give a monkeys about me now that they've got my cash).

What recourse do I have now? The way I feel about this, I'm half-tempted to contact BBC watchdog or similar, but wondered what others thought?

Asus have just advised me to go back to Scan(...!).

2. Received thanks from:

Jonj1611 (04-07-2015)

Registered+
    Thanks
    • anacdahudee's system
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 6700K 4.2GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB DDR4-2133
      • Storage:
      • 512GB m.2 SSD and 2TB HD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GTX 1070 x2 SLi
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809

Re: What options are you left with when Scan don't want to know?

I hope someone from Scan can respond to you, but I just thought I'd post quickly on the legal protection for sales.

Under the Sale of Goods Act:

Your contract of sale is with Scan, they should not tell you to go to the manufacturer, but they can however act as an intermediary between you and the manufacturer to sort things on your behalf.

With your purchase date being in April you are still within the 6 months rules. This rule means that the onus is on Scan to prove that it did not sell you a defective product. This means you should be able to get them to clarify exactly what tests were performed and the full results of the test, and you are well within your rights to get an independent expert opinion and pass this on to Scan. If this went to court the judge would expect Scan to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the fault is yours due to accidental damage or tampering.

If you are still getting nowhere you can report to trading standards/watchdog and hope that forces a change, alternatively you can pay to have the fault fixed and take Scan to court to have them pay for the fixes.

Sadly there aren't to many options without things getting serious, Scan are usually fairly good at customer service and so posting here is a good way to a human response and an explanation on what has happened.
    Last edited by anacdahudee; 04-07-2015 at 09:48 AM.

4. Received thanks from:

guitarbloke (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    • leepen@scan's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Sniper M5 mATX Z87
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4670K @ 4Ghz - Prolimatech Megahalem / BitFenix Spectre Green
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP (Green) 1600Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1x Ssung 2TB, 2xSsung 1TB, 240GB OCZ VTX3
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 650
      • PSU:
      • Corsair RM550w
      • Case:
      • Aerocool Dead Silence Cube (Lime Green)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27iiyama XUB2790 Monitor
      • Internet:
      • 50MB Virgin

guitarbloke, please can you post or PM me your invoice number so that I can have the returns manager look at this upon his return to the office on Monday?

I agree with you, you should be able to use the monitor with your intended connection method and we'd normally have no problem testing in a specific way with a particular connection - get me some details and I'll have Mark contact you on Monday.
    Lee P Retail Sales & System Quotes - leep@scan - 0871 4724786 (Direct) - Check out my mixes here;

www.mixcloud.com/penrar

6. Received thanks from:

Jonj1611 (04-07-2015)

Registered+
    Thanks
    • Siuko's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom X4 945
      • Memory:
      • OCZ 8GB 1066MHz Platinum DDR2
      • Storage:
      • 2 x WD 250GB SATA-II (Raid0)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • HIS ATI 4850 IceQ4
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 620W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Sugo SG01B
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • NEC 20WGX2
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 10mb

If you do happen to find a fix for this please let me know...

I have the same monitor and couldnt for the life of me get it to work via display port.

Still happy with the monitor though - just running it via hdmi - but would rather it be display port if I have the choice.

Scan Computers Technical/Returns Mark@SCAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Mark@SCAN's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE Z97
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz
      • Memory:
      • Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 2400MHz
      • Storage:
      • 1x 512GB Samsung SM951 NVME & 1x 4TB WD Caviar Black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 980
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone SST-ST75F-G Strider 750w
      • Case:
      • SilverStone FT03B
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • DELL U2711H
      • Internet:
      • SKY Fibre Unlimited

guitarbloke,

If you still suspect a fault with the supplied monitors DP port we are happy to issue another RMA to test it again for this reported fault. It should be noted that upon the previous return the monitors supplied DP cable was not returned alongside the monitor for testing however when using our own cable for testing the monitor was tested as it's native resolution for over 2 hours with no problems. As such we would insist that with any further return the DP cable supplied with the monitor originally is returned.

It was agreed previously as a gesture of goodwill the fee normally applicable for collection, testing and return would be waived, please note we would not be able to extend this gesture a 2nd time if the results of our testing match that of the first.

I must admit to being a little surprised by your comments as we last e-mailed you on the 13/05 and to date have not received any response.

Regards

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@SCAN View Post
    guitarbloke,

If you still suspect a fault with the supplied monitors DP port we are happy to issue another RMA to test it again for this reported fault. It should be noted that upon the previous return the monitors supplied DP cable was not returned alongside the monitor for testing however when using our own cable for testing the monitor was tested as it's native resolution for over 2 hours with no problems. As such we would insist that with any further return the DP cable supplied with the monitor originally is returned.

It was agreed previously as a gesture of goodwill the fee normally applicable for collection, testing and return would be waived, please note we would not be able to extend this gesture a 2nd time if the results of our testing match that of the first.

I must admit to being a little surprised by your comments as we last e-mailed you on the 13/05 and to date have not received any response.

Regards
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

As previously stated in my correspondence to Scan several times, I not only used the supplied cable but I then purchased a replacement in case that one was faulty - I also tested both the supplied cables and that replacement with my other monitor - with no problems at all. I mentioned this to the various folk at Scan whom I spoke to, and it seems rather unlikely with this in mind that the either cable is faulty since both work with other screens.

I also mentioned to the good people at Scan that this issue had been fairly widely reported online across various forums - so this clearly isn't an isolated occurrence - case in point - please see Siuko's comment above.

Now unfortunately my memory of May is pretty hazy - especially around the 13th as we had a death in the family mid-May, which meant this issue had to go on hold.

However, your last email on 13th May (@ 11:47 AM) to me was this:

===========================================================

Hi Sean

"The monitor works perfectly via HDMI, but of course I'm not able to use it to it's full potential through HDMI."

Can I ask why? HDMI supports 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz which is beyond the maximum supported native resolution and refresh rate of the monitor.

Also can you confirm if the other DP monitor's make/model or if it is the same type? in addition other than trying with NVIDIA graphics cards have you already or are you able to test with an AMD or Intel based graphics cards DP output to rule this out as being a specific issue between this monitor and NVIDIA cards?

Thanks

Mark R
    Scan Computers

My response (Sent to in direct reply to your email - queries@scan.co.uk) on Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:37 PM was:

Hi Mark,

That's interesting to know - I didn't think HDMI 1.4 supported 60hz (although I'm absolutely prepared to stand corrected on that!). In fact during one of the recent calls I made to Scan about the issue, the chap I spoke to even advised me that HDMI wouldn't output at 60hz.

I'm not near the other monitor at the moment as I'm out of the office for a few days now, but it definitely isn't the same type - it's an Acer but not certain of the model without being near it I'm afraid. It's also not a 21:9 screen like the one I'm having problems with.

I only have nvidia equipped machines in the office and at home unfortunately

Let me know if you need any more info,

Thanks Mark,

Sean

===================================

- I've forwarded you that email again (including the headers etc) just now in case you still don't feel you received a reply from me in May.

And so to this day, despite my reply to your email (above) I have not received any further contact from yourself or anyone else at Scan. Therefore I must admit to being a little surprised by your comments above quite frankly.

Having said that, the more I deal with Scan these days, the less surprised I find I'm becoming.

I am not prepared to potentially pay for an RMA return when I can prove the issue and can replicate it at any given time - I'll video send you a link to the vid if I must. It's even documented online that people are having this issue.

All I know is this - I paid Scan for a monitor. That monitor for whatever reason doesn't work as it should.

Scan can't replicate the issue and so are evidently beginning the initial steps of washing their hands of this - can't say I blame you too much, this is probably more hassle than it's worth over a small value order.

However in closing, this is unacceptable treatment and all I want is for the item I paid for to work correctly.

• I'm not after a refund
    • I'm not after a different monitor
    • I'm not after anything other than what I paid Scan to supply me with*

*i.e. a fully working monitor - not just a mostly working one.

So where do we go from here Scan? Or am I now on my own to seek advice on how to proceed?

10. Received thanks from:

Jonj1611 (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    • Mark@SCAN's system
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 980
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • SilverStone FT03B
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • DELL U2711H
      • Internet:
      • SKY Fibre Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbloke View Post

My response (Sent to in direct reply to your email - queries@scan.co.uk) on Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:37 PM was:

Hi Mark,

That's interesting to know - I didn't think HDMI 1.4 supported 60hz (although I'm absolutely prepared to stand corrected on that!). In fact during one of the recent calls I made to Scan about the issue, the chap I spoke to even advised me that HDMI wouldn't output at 60hz.

I'm not near the other monitor at the moment as I'm out of the office for a few days now, but it definitely isn't the same type - it's an Acer but not certain of the model without being near it I'm afraid. It's also not a 21:9 screen like the one I'm having problems with.

I only have nvidia equipped machines in the office and at home unfortunately

Let me know if you need any more info,

Thanks Mark,

Sean

===================================
    Hi Sean

We replied to this the same day on the 13/05 @ 13:58 (Copied below) and before your post above on Saturday 04/07 have not had a reply. We are still awaiting confirmation that the monitor works at it's native resolution/refresh rate via HDMI connection as you were under the assumption this was not possible, despite SCAN having already confirmed that both the HDMI and DP connections were tested and able to display at the monitors native resolution and refresh rate.

**************************************************************************************************** *******************
    Hi Sean

Maybe whoever you spoke to incorrectly assumed the monitor was 4K resolution (3840x2160) as it is true that HDMI versions below 2.0 will technically not support 60hz at this resolution with full colour support.

If you could please update me once you have had opportunity to test the monitor using the HDMI input to see if you have the same problem.

Regards

**************************************************************************************************** *******************

As such and with respect we have been waiting for a response from yourself. I understand for the reasons you explained that this may have been missed but when it is claimed we "don't want to know" I have to step in and say this is not the case.

To move this forward first please check the monitor using HDMI to confirm that it is working at it's native resolution and refresh rate. If it is this would confirm the results of our own testing with HDMI. At this point if the problem persists with the DP input I propose the monitor is returned again for testing, and this time the DP cable supplied with the monitor originally is also returned for testing as that would be the only thing that would be different from the testing we carried out. Other than this being an intermittant problem with the DP input or cables I am at a loss to explain why we were unable to replicate the reported fault with the monitor when it was returned and tested by us previously.

Regards

12. Received thanks from:

guitarbloke (07-07-2015),leepen@scan (07-07-2015)

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

Hi Sean

We replied to this the same day on the 13/05 @ 13:58 (Copied below) and before your post above on Saturday 04/07 have not had a reply. We are still awaiting confirmation that the monitor works at it's native resolution/refresh rate via HDMI connection as you were under the assumption this was not possible, despite SCAN having already confirmed that both the HDMI and DP connections were tested and able to display at the monitors native resolution and refresh rate.

Hi Sean

Maybe whoever you spoke to incorrectly assumed the monitor was 4K resolution (3840x2160) as it is true that HDMI versions below 2.0 will technically not support 60hz at this resolution with full colour support.

If you could please update me once you have had opportunity to test the monitor using the HDMI input to see if you have the same problem.

Regards

As such and with respect we have been waiting for a response from yourself. I understand for the reasons you explained that this may have been missed but when it is claimed we "don't want to know" I have to step in and say this is not the case.

To move this forward first please check the monitor using HDMI to confirm that it is working at it's native resolution and refresh rate. If it is this would confirm the results of our own testing with HDMI. At this point if the problem persists with the DP input I propose the monitor is returned again for testing, and this time the DP cable supplied with the monitor originally is also returned for testing as that would be the only thing that would be different from the testing we carried out. Other than this being an intermittant problem with the DP input or cables I am at a loss to explain why we were unable to replicate the reported fault with the monitor when it was returned and tested by us previously.

Regards
    Thanks for the prompt response Mark - I have emailed you this morning regarding this.

Registered+
    Thanks

Being a prospective customer of scan to say that I'm concerned about this issue would be an understatement. Your customer seems to have had to put up with a load of hassle when all he wanted was what he paid for , there should never had been any dispute and the monitor replaced or refunded to the customers satisfaction.
    I'm hoping this has been resoved and that my aprehension at remaining prospective a scan customer dispelled.

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM1 View Post
    Being a prospective customer of scan to say that I'm concerned about this issue would be an understatement. Your customer seems to have had to put up with a load of hassle when all he wanted was what he paid for , there should never had been any dispute and the monitor replaced or refunded to the customers satisfaction.
    I'm hoping this has been resoved and that my aprehension at remaining prospective a scan customer dispelled.
    Hi Paul,

Maybe I'm just an isolated incident - after all, I had 10+ years of great service from Scan before they decided to let my custom go this year.

My issue was never resolved, I spoke via email with Mark a number of times and it was finally left to me to go and purchase a 4th display port cable (just in case the other 3 I had tried were all faulty - since we all know how often that can happen...).

Needless to say the problem continued with the 4th new cable.

I gave up at that point, I will never, ever use Scan again, I honestly feel like I've been fobbed off and swindled and left with a defective product for which I paid full price. I just wish I had used Aria instead from the very beginning.

Anyway, perhaps - and hopefully - your experiences will differ from mine. Good luck!

Sean

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Maybe I'm just an isolated incident - after all, I had 10+ years of great service from Scan before they decided to let my custom go this year.

My issue was never resolved, I spoke via email with Mark a number of times and it was finally left to me to go and purchase a 4th display port cable (just in case the other 3 I had tried were all faulty - since we all know how often that can happen...).

Needless to say the problem continued with the 4th new cable.

I gave up at that point, I will never, ever use Scan again, I honestly feel like I've been fobbed off and swindled and left with a defective product for which I paid full price. I just wish I had used Aria instead from the very beginning.

Anyway, perhaps - and hopefully - your experiences will differ from mine. Good luck!

Sean
    If Scan have been completely useless, have you tried going to ASUS and registering an RMA with them?

Whether it's an isolated incident or not, Scan have had several chances to help you and so far haven't solved the issue. There's no excuse for selling someone a faulty product and then doing nothing if that customer wants to return it.

Completely pathetic.

Thanks
    • Mister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • i7 2600k 3.40ghz @ 4.4ghz
      • Memory:
      • Samsung Green 16gb DDR3 @ 1600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 120gb Corsair Force3 SSD, 3tb Hitachi Deskstar
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 670gtx OC
      • PSU:
      • 750w Seasonic X-series
      • Case:
      • Corsair 650d
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq XL2410T

I had a similar run-around with a faulty graphics card I once sent back to Scan. They had it for about two weeks and then sent it back saying there was no fault, but there clearly was :/

It would crash when on boost clocks every time and you had to downclock it to make it stable. It was an obscure and hard to diagnose fault, but still a fault. I even tried it in a bunch of other PCs to confirm it. I don't think scan test things thoroughly enough sometimes.

These days I mostly use Overclockers for expensive stuff, because they don't mess you around like this.
    Last edited by Mister; 23-08-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

Quote Originally Posted by chris6273 View Post
    If Scan have been completely useless, have you tried going to ASUS and registering an RMA with them?

Whether it's an isolated incident or not, Scan have had several chances to help you and so far haven't solved the issue. There's no excuse for selling someone a faulty product and then doing nothing if that customer wants to return it.

Completely pathetic.
    A good suggestion, but frustratingly, Asus asked me to contact Scan to arrange an RMA... Ah well!

I decided to just use HDMI with this monitor and to buy a second monitor from Overclockers instead (I've never had a returns issue with them). It wasn't my ideal solution given that it's cost me another £300, but it works - and with all 4 of the Displayport cables mentioned above (take note Scan...), and at least I know if there's ever an issue it'll be sorted properly by a team that cares about customer service.

Scan just aren't worth justifying my time or money any more. Strangely enough though, I'm actually a bit sad that it's come to that after all these years.

Thanks

A good suggestion, but frustratingly, Asus asked me to contact Scan to arrange an RMA... Ah well!

I decided to just use HDMI with this monitor and to buy a second monitor from Overclockers instead (I've never had a returns issue with them). It wasn't my ideal solution given that it's cost me another £300, but it works - and with all 4 of the Displayport cables mentioned above (take note Scan...), and at least I know if there's ever an issue it'll be sorted properly by a team that cares about customer service.

Scan just aren't worth justifying my time or money any more. Strangely enough though, I'm actually a bit sad that it's come to that after all these years.
    Yeah I've heard of that before. What you need to do is tell Asus that Scan are refusing to help and they should let you arrange an RMA - After all, it has manufacturers warranty on it.

The fact that scan can't diagnose the issue and are refusing to help is completely pathetic as I've already said already. If I had paid with a credit card, I'd be going after a refund from them under Section 75 - That would get them to pull their fingers out.

Thanks
    • Mark@SCAN's system
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 980
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • SilverStone FT03B
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • DELL U2711H
      • Internet:
      • SKY Fibre Unlimited

Where have we refused to help? please see my post# 7 dated 07/07 we advised that if the problem persisted we would get the monitor back again for testing along with the DP cable that was supplied with the monitor originally.

Whilst we of course apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of any problems experienced with the monitor, in our own testing using our own DP cable the monitor worked without fault on the DP input. We were not given the opportunity to get the monitor back for further testing and until we are there is little else we can do.

Regards

Registered+
    Thanks
    • guitarbloke's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P55-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 760
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Mushkin 1333MHz
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX760 Twin Frozr
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower 650w
      • Case:
      • Lian-Li B25B
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 223BW

Where have we refused to help? please see my post# 7 dated 07/07 we advised that if the problem persisted we would get the monitor back again for testing along with the DP cable that was supplied with the monitor originally.

Whilst we of course apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of any problems experienced with the monitor, in our own testing using our own DP cable the monitor worked without fault on the DP input. We were not given the opportunity to get the monitor back for further testing and until we are there is little else we can do.

Regards
    Just to clarify Mark, I don't believe I ever said that Scan actually refused to help.

However I was told (and not just be yourself but by your colleagues as well) that if I returned the monitor again for inspection that I'd be liable for a charge if you couldn't find a problem the second time.

Given that Scan were unable to find a problem after the first inspection and that the monitor was returned to me with the exact same fault still present, I had no faith that the problem would be resolved if I sent it back to you - and I certainly didn't want to be charged for the privilege.

After numerous email and telephone back and forths with Scan, and after purchasing DP cable after DP cable, I gave up.

I have now purchased amother monitor from one of your competitors and it works perfectly with all of the DP cables I now own.

Clearly this was never a cable issue.

To reiterate, Scan didn't refuse to assist, they just didn't make it an easy experience. It was my decision to stop trying to persuade Scan to resolve the issue as it clearly wasn't going anywhere.

I have no desire to needlessly bash Scan, after all I did have many years of good service from you, but I'm not going to commend the firm for its handling of this monitor issue.

I doubt I'll use Scan again unless a stock issue elsewhere pushes me in that direction and I'm desperate, but I wouldn't let that put others off.

I'm sure my situation is just an anomaly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information