Thread: Useless Stocking system

Formerly ma9mwah
    Thanks

Useless Stocking system

Ordered last Thursday, taking a gamble that a part that was on preorder would come in that day. On Monday I got an email saying 3 parts where now out of stock (which I accept is a risk you take on preorder in).

So on Tuesday I cancelled that order (losing the free gifts) and then reordered, triple checking that everything was in stock (E2576146). Now ive just got an email saying that one part is now out of stock again, even though it was shown as in stock when ordering.

What's the point of having a stock level displayed on your website when it means absolutely nothing. It's now probably going to be mid next week before I get anything. If your ERP management system cannot handle real-time transactions you might as well not show stock levels.

Also when did scans next day delivery actually turn into 2day delivery. It always use to be very good, allowing you to order quite late on in the day and it would turn up the next.

Seriously casual gamer KeyboardDemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    • KeyboardDemon's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabretooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k + Corsair H80 (Refurbed)
      • Memory:
      • 16gb (4x4gb) Corsair Vengence Red (1866mhz) - (Because it looks good in a black mobo)
      • Storage:
      • Crucial M550 SSD 1TB + 2x 500GB Seagate HDDs
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 (Warranty replacement for 780Ti SC ACX)
      • PSU:
      • EVGA 750 watt SuperNova G2
      • Case:
      • Silverstone RV03
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus Swift PG278Q
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity (40mbs dl/10mbs ul)

Re: Useless Stocking system

Quote Originally Posted by ma9mwah2 View Post
    Also when did scans next day delivery actually turn into 2day delivery. It always use to be very good, allowing you to order quite late on in the day and it would turn up the next.
    This came up in another thread, the cut off time is not the same time every day, so on a Monday when they have a backlog of orders from the weekend, the cut off time is earlier. Also if they have enough orders to fill a van then later orders might not make that collection. I think there were some other details too but those are the ones that stuck in my mind.

Thread Information