Thread: zorro cases

Thanks

zorro cases

What are your opinions of the zorro cases? I'm especially interested in the yellow one, do any of you know where i can get it for the best price? Cheers

Spider pig, spider pig
    Thanks
    Dont know about best price, but Ive got one, and Ive got mixed feelings about it. It looks good, at least I think so, and has loads of fan space so cooling isn't really a problem. However, that is about all its got going for it, the side panel is a little stiff to remove, not a big thing but mildy annoying. Its quite cramped in there, my HSF only just fits in under the PSU. There's not really any space behind the motherboard mounting tray to hide wires behind, so with the 7 case fans i have in there its difficult to keep it from being messy. Also, the PSU which came with it was quite noisy, so I changed to an antec 400W one. Wasn't actually that quiet, so I'll probably go for a 120mm one as I want a silent PC, but still, my processor ran stably at lower voltages with a better PSU.

My housemate got a Chieftec Dragon the other day and the difference in quality is VERY noticable. I'd reccoment you get one of them or something similar, and you can still buy a windowed side panel for it if you desparately want one. And it's worth spending the extra to get a PSU separately. The cheiftec dragons are currently only about £35-£40ish on www.ebuyer.com and they have a sidepanel for about £15 for it, and then get a better PSU.

At least, if I had the money to do it again, thats what I'd do.

Alex

Thanks
    I've got a psu already so thats sorted, i do really like the look of the yellow one, does anyone have any other suggestions.. i'm not too keen on the cheiftecs tbh. Thanks for the help mate

Thread Information