Thread: Dink set to change binge-drinking habits - by letting us drink more?

Thanks

Dink set to change binge-drinking habits - by letting us drink more?

It looks like brainless drink-drivers over the Christmas period may try to trot out a new excuse in court - "I thought I'd Dinked enough".

Dink - described as a "unique ‘rescue remedy’ formula" - consists of tablets (capsules, actually) that you take before and after drinking. It's intended to "mitigate the damage that binge drinking causes".

To us, the bottom line seems to be - taking Dink doesn't stop you getting rat-arsed but might possibly mean you feel less unwell during and afterwards. So, if Dink does change our drinking habits, all it will be doing is enabling us to drink even more!
    Find out more in this HEXUS.lifestyle.headline and, when you're sober, make sure to tell us your thoughts.

But no points for saying, "I'll drink to that!".

Thanks
    I'm always surprised when non-imbibers tell that they don't drink 'cos their first experience made them unwell - that's what booze does - actually I'm probably more envious that they are sensible enough to look after themselves.

This product means that everyone can embark on the road to alcoholism!
    No excuses now!

The website does suggest that a safe rate of drink is one unit/hour, and implies that you can up the rate with Dink.

If some people drink more with Dink, because before the hangover stopped them overdoing it, then that is terrible.

Why carry on drinking to a paralytic state when there is so much more enjoyment in skillfully keeping youself at a happy level?

Thread Information