Thread: Any recommendations for a workout tracker app?

Thanks

Question Any recommendations for a workout tracker app?

Hi folks!

I'm fed up of taking in my scrap of paper and pen to track what I've done in a workout and don't end up keep it as a record.
    I've been looking at workout apps but nothing seem to fit what I want, I simply want to be able to setup groups of exercises, add sets,weight and reps then tick off when they're done.

For example I might have a group which is chest press, flys then dips. I'll have 4 or so groups each workout, reps and strip sets specific to each group.

All of the apps I've seen so far are either too broad or too specific, for example one app would need each type of each exercise added, so if I did 3 exercises, one strip set and 15/12/8 reps each I'd end up with 10 individual records, multiple that by 4 for a session and it's just a complete mess!

So, assuming you've read my rambling does anyone use an app that's any good? Ability to add pretty defined exercises is useful, not fussed if I have to pay for it but would like to be able to check it does what I want first.

Cheers fellow humans!

Rob

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Any recommendations for a workout tracker app?

Go to a proper gym and see how the lads with necks wider than your shoulders do it.

Thanks

Some use paper, I like to be more technology advanced than that

Banned
    Thanks

Use that, the Arnie pro mega gain 7, which is a 50p spiral notepad bought from b&m.

Job done and don't forget to leave your phone in your locker. It'll get smashed at any real gym.

Thread Information