Thread: Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Christmas

Thanks

Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Christmas

I thought I'd take this .blog as an opportunity to fill you folks in on what I've been up to, both personally and HEXUS...ally.

It's nearing that time of year, which if you haven't assertained yet, is Christmas. Some of you are well aware that this little News Editor is at University right now, Bristol no less, studying a Computer Systems Engineering. It's going well - some of it's easy, some of it's hard, but it's all good in the end, as are the people and the city. Of course, right now I'm back in my town of origin, Hull, for the festive season.

I'm afraid I cannot help but mention my shopping experience today... at Argos. Has anybody used the news electronic payment machines? They r0x0r, for want of a better word. Go in, tappety tap on the screen, pay with your card, then go collect your item. You barely have to interact with any humans, which is ideal for us social rejects who at least try to get out of the house, but don't actually like talking to anyone.

Anyway, on to HEXUS. You'll notice that HEXUS, HEXUS.lifestyle and HEXUS.gaming are all pretty busy these days, all being driven forward by the team, working hard as ever. I stick to the main site most of the time, greatly time limited since my Uni course started. However, now that I'm back for a few weeks I have more time for HEXUS so expect a few articles from me at some point.

Of course, I'll keep on doing the news as that's my main task here. Speaking of news, you may have noticed plenty of news going up in HEXUS.gaming from another Steve. Indeed, HEXUS now has the joy of double the Steveage, with Steve W joining the gaming team. Here's welcoming him!

Hopefully you'll all be getting ready for a few (or maybe a lot of) days off work soon, and have all your Christmas shopping done, or at least planned. Don't forget to check out the HEXUS.smart-shoppers section for links and bargains which might just come in handy! Else go to Argos and use the aforementioned badass machines.

In other news, I finally managed to realise a dream of mine: NameThatGoogle. It stems from an idea a friend and I had back in College. I'll say no more, instead urging you to take a look at www.namethatgoogle.com, providing you can afford to waste your time!
    Last edited by Steve; 19-12-2005 at 04:47 PM.
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thread Information