Thread: Unable to register on Corsair Forums, "Spammer"

Thanks

Unable to register on Corsair Forums, "Spammer"

As the title says, I can't register on the Corsair Forums because apparently I'm a spammer.

Well I'm not, and I've never used the Corsair Forums before. Is there someone who can help me create an account properly?

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

Re: Unable to register on Corsair Forums, "Spammer"

Just to clarify, are you talking about an account at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/foru...hp?forumid=128 or the account in the Corsair section at HEXUS?

If you're referring to HEXUS, I can't see any problem with your here, though we do have occassional false detections. If you mean an account at the address above, then I can't help as HEXUS mods have no involvement there. It'll need someone from Corsair. I'm assuming you mean the account at that address, not here?

The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrops View Post
    As the title says, I can't register on the Corsair Forums because apparently I'm a spammer.

Well I'm not, and I've never used the Corsair Forums before. Is there someone who can help me create an account properly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    Just to clarify, are you talking about an account at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/foru...hp?forumid=128 or the account in the Corsair section at HEXUS?

If you're referring to HEXUS, I can't see any problem with your here, though we do have occassional false detections. If you mean an account at the address above, then I can't help as HEXUS mods have no involvement there. It'll need someone from Corsair. I'm assuming you mean the account at that address, not here?
    A post you made in the Corsair section of the HEXUS site (that is, this thread) had gone into the moderation queue - I released it about 30 minutes ago so you should be able to post here now.

As saracen stated, we have no involvement with the main Corsair site. However Corsair representatives do answer queries posted here.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    Just to clarify, are you talking about an account at [[Corsair's forums]] or the account in the Corsair section at HEXUS?

If you're referring to HEXUS, I can't see any problem with your here, though we do have occasional false detections. If you mean an account at the address above, then I can't help as HEXUS mods have no involvement there. It'll need someone from Corsair. I'm assuming you mean the account at that address, not here?
    Thank you for approving of my thread.

I am referring to Corsair's forums(I'm unable to post URLs due to having <5 posts). I understand that mods here may not be mods over there, but as you mentioned, I'm hoping someone from Corsair can see this and help me out.

Thread Information