Thread: help with my windows 8 laptop

Thanks

help with my windows 8 laptop

So I was browse ing the web on my laptop when I noticed my laptop needed win 8 updates so I let It sit for a while and I guess I restarted it by accident and now I can't use my laptop,because when ever I open it the Windows 8 logo pops up with dots going in a circle then it restarts again.then it does the Windows logo thing all over again also I can't enter my bios or anything from here.and just to let you know the laptop came pre loaded with win 8 so I don't have any win 8 discs and just to clarify it's win 8 not 8.1 any help would be great

don't stock motherhoods
    Thanks
    • Millennium's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X470 Gaming Plus
      • CPU:
      • AMD 3600x @ 3.85 with Turbo
      • Memory:
      • 4*G-Skill Samsung B 3200 14T 1T
      • Storage:
      • WD850 and OEM961 1TB, 1.5TB SSD SATA, 4TB Storage, Ext.
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 3070 FE HHR NVidia (Mining Over)
      • PSU:
      • ToughPouwer 1kw (thinking of an upgrade to 600w)
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Define S
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 101 Home 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • HiSense 55" TV 4k 8bit BT709 18:10
      • Internet:
      • Vodafone 12 / month, high contentions weekends 2, phone backup.

Re: help with my windows 8 laptop

You'll need to check word the specific laptop manufacturing label and variant (model number / version / release / identifier) in so far as

how to start the windows 8 repair/reinstall partition
    or
    how to create a repair media for windows 8 in order to boot and repair from said media (usb stick or DVD)

Some manufacturer ;;; will ask users to
    create your own DVD or USB for repair window 8
    operating system file
    s
    during reading of instruction manual and laptop unboxing procedure (well you know what I mean)

In this case you may be able to contact laptop manufacturer representative with laptop identifying codes or even laptop or perhaps scan of receipt to enable them to post you repair media if they can in fact afford or choose to deploy this posit

yeah - long answer short (oh and hello!) - if you don't have the repair media, get a linux gparted booted on it, see if there's a likely repair partition, if there isn't, you'll need windows 8 repair media and at this stage one advises/advice to go to a shop or contact company which didn't supply licensed windows onto data media to supply with your computer (for our own reasons) to get some kind of data off or from them.

sorry for the pseudo, it's kind of late.
    hexus trust : n(baby):n(lover):n(sky)|>P(Name)>>nopes

Be Careful on the Internet! I ran and tackled a drive by mining attack today. It's not designed to do anything than provide fake texts (say!)

Thread Information