Thread: NF-95 bios problem

Thanks

NF-95 bios problem

hi guys,this is my 2nd post after i said hello in the lobby, hope this is the right place to post about my problem.sorry for my bad english, hope u'll understand
    i tried to flash the bios using uguru utility, but it failed then the computer restarted, but could not boot normally. there is a blank screen, the monitor it's like it does not receive any signal and there was a long beep followed by 2 short ones. i've removed the power cord, clear cmos form jumper, remove the battery, leave it for 15 min, no joy.i guess it's a video problem, but i don't know what to do . please help.
    the motherboard is NF-95 and no video card.
    thank you.

Thanks
    can anyone guide me to do a blind bios update, please?
    thanks.

Thanks
    Using the Windows based BIOS flash tool was a known problem with the NF-95 board. Much safer with the floppy or USB stick method.

A blind flash involves making a bootable floppy (or USB stick), putting the necessary BIOS file, DOS based flash program and an AUTOEXEC.bat to run it, eg:

a:\awdflash.exe BIOSNAME.ROM

There may be some additional switches required to get it to run blind so to speak.

Alternatively you can buy a new CMOS chip from abit, have your old one re-programmed by them or use a company like www.badflash.com

Thread Information