I had problems with my PC since I bought it. (Abit IP35V)

- At first it was randomly rebooting. Wanted to return it, but it stopped after 5 days (I have rearranged the cables to my GX2 GPU). It happend twice last year.

- Sometimes it does not recognise my hard drive. I have to change Sata port, then it does.
- If the changing of the Sata port does not work, cutting the power physically for a couple of minutes works.
- Sleep mode does not work, not in XP not in Seven. It goes to sleep, but is unable to wake up (Am forced to physically restart.)

- Is this normal: when I press the ON switch on my PC, at first it turns on the fans for a few seconds, the turns off, turns on again and starts booting. Sometimes it tries to boot without first turning off, but is unsucsessful. If I turn off my PC and try to turn it ON right after, it won't be sucsessful (it freezes in the first black and white page).

- Latest problem I had: BIOS did recognise my hard drives, but I was unable to boot to Windwos 7 and unable to boot in XP (same drive, different partition). I got bluescreen errors (something about new drivers, but I had not installed no new drivers). After cleaning my PC and changing RAM ports, works now, but it's not in dual channel. (When I put my HD in to different PC, it had no problems).

I don't know for sure if it's the mainboard.