Im having issues when connecting my AN-M2HD to my new TV (Panasonic tx-32lzd85) using the HDMI interface on this motherboard, until now ive just had it connected to a monitor using the D-sub. When connected to the TV the system will not boot, dont even see the BIOS splash screen. Even with a monitor connected simultaneously nothing shows on that either although the light on it indicating its getting some sort of signal. I can tell the PC isnt continuing to boot because it doesnt come up on the network. As soon as i disconnect the HDMI from the tv and reboot it boots up just fine.

Am I missing a trick here, maybe something in the BOIS that i need to enable/disable? I dont have any other HDMI or DVI devices to test on although im pretty sure I successfully connected it to a monitors DVI using from the HDMI for a while shortly after buying the board. Is it possible the TV could be at fault? would it really stop the system from booting? The BOIS its using is dated 2007/06/05 version 12 i believe. The rest of my specs are

380W Antec EarthWatts PSU
AMD 4800+ EE CPU
4 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoint Hard drive.
2 x 1GB pc-6400 Crucial DDR2 memory

Would really apreaciate any help on this im at a total loss, thanks in advance

Al