Antec Home Antec Info Antec products Where to buy Antec support Antec enclosures Antec PSUs Antec media components Antec accessories Antec cooling Antec 80 PLUS products

Thread: Antec Kühler H2O 620 and an Antec P193

Thanks

Antec Kühler H2O 620 and an Antec P193

A simple question that I can't find the answer for, will the new Antec Kühler H2O 620 fit in the P193 case, or will the 200ml big boy fan get in the way?
    Any help greatly received.......

Thanks

Re: Antec Kühler H2O 620 and an Antec P193

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    A simple question that I can't find the answer for, will the new Antec Kühler H2O 620 fit in the P193 case, or will the 200ml big boy fan get in the way?
    Any help greatly received.......
    Hi Rocketman,

The Kühler H2O 620 will not interfere with the top 140mm exhaust fan and is compatible with the P193 case.

Thanks
    Eric

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antec_Eric View Post
    Hi Rocketman,

The Kühler H2O 620 will not interfere with the top 140mm exhaust fan and is compatible with the P193 case.

Thanks
    Eric
    Hi, I was more concerned with the 200mm fan on the side of the case, as most cpu coolers are too tall for this case. So can you confirm the side fan won't make contact with the Kuhler, before I purchase one.
    Many thanks

Thanks
    • TheNullCorp's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D Premium
      • CPU:
      • i7 930 @ stock
      • Memory:
      • Corsair XMS DDR3 1600MHz (6x2)
      • Storage:
      • Western Digital 750 Black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX560ti SC sli
      • PSU:
      • Antec Quattro 850
      • Case:
      • Antec P193
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung SnycMaster 2233

rocketman have you purchased the Kühler H2O 620 already? I'm in the same boat and came here looking for an answer but you beat me to posting. Kinda limited to what we can throw in our P193's I find. When I purchased my case last year for a new build I wasn't as curious to overclock, but am getting antsy now since I got two 560ti sc cards just the other day. Anyone else have a P193? If so what cooler are you using atm?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Hi, I was more concerned with the 200mm fan on the side of the case, as most cpu coolers are too tall for this case. So can you confirm the side fan won't make contact with the Kuhler, before I purchase one.
    Many thanks
    Hi Rocketman,

I have just double checked and you were right to be concerned about the 200mm side panel fan interfering with the Kuhler H2O 620. Once the H2O 620 is installed, the side fan will just hit the radiator and therefore prevent you from closing the side panel.

Thanks
    Eric

Thanks

Is it possible to mount the fan/radiator assembly in one of the top fan ports?

If not, can you recommend an Antec case that it will fit. I wanted to use the CP-1000 power supply as well.
    In fact, all the electronics are Asus as far as possible, and all the hardware was Antec as far as possible.

EDIT

Just noticed the top fans are 140mm, so no it won't fit there.

The radiator width is 120 if mounted upright, the same as the stock fan. If the 200 hits the radiator, won't it hit the stock fan as well?
    Last edited by nicknike; 25-09-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks

Hi nicknike,

There is a problem when mounting KÜHLER H2O 920/620 in the P193 due to the side fan, but you may want to check out the P183 V3 that does not have the huge side fan installed, but offers very similar features to the P193 V3. It also has the possibility to take the CP-1000 PSU and offers great expandibility and cooling features.

Let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

ANTECsupport

Thanks

Many thanks.

1) Is it possible to disassemble the 120mm fan assembly and reassemble with all parts on the outside of the side panel, so that none of the fan assembly parts will protrude into the case?

2) Will an Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 Matrix Graphics Card fit into the P183 V3 case?
    It's 11.5" long.
    You don't show motherboard compartment dimensions in the case manual (meaning that maybe you should).

3) Will the Antec High Current Pro 1200W Power Supply fit both the P183 V3 or the P193 V3 cases.

4) Will the cooler fit the Antec DF-85 Midi Case Dark Fleet case? I believe the graphics card won't fit the P183 and, say, the DF-35.
    In the DF-85, I see a bar on the side panel. Will this foul the radiator.
    Last edited by nicknike; 27-09-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks

Dear nicknike,

1) You unfortunately cannot reassemble the fan outside of the case.

2) If you unmount one of the drive cages, graphics cards up to 15" will fit the P183 V3. You will loose the possibility to mount 2 of the 6 HDDs though, as well as the dedicated space for 2.5" drives.

3) Antec High Current Pro 1200W will fit both the P183 V3 and P193 V3.

4) The cooler will fit in the DF-85 and DF-35. With your graphics card, you will loose the HDD bays behind it due to its length.

Let me know, if you need more information.

Best regards,

ANTECsupport

Thanks

Many thanks.

I've grown to like the DF-85. The industrial look is not to everybody's taste but it is large and full of features. It's also much cheaper than say the P193????

Can I just double check. It looks to me like the 11.5" graphics card will fit the DF-85, without having to remove any cages? Can you please confirm?

cheers,

Nick

Thanks

Further, you have changed your web site and now I can't find all sorts of stuff.

I was looking for details on the DF-85 hot swappable bays as optional extras but they seem to have disappeared.

Help

Thanks

Hi nicknike,

You will lose a bay for one or two 3.5" drives with the DF-85. There are no HDD cages that you would need or can be removed.

All in all you will get the possibility to install 4 hot-swappable 3.5" HDDs as well as the one in the top for 2.5" HDDs/SSDs with DF-85. You can purchase additional ones in Europe directly through us. Just write an email to europe.rma@antec.com

Best regards,

ANTECsupport

Thanks

Many thanks.

The PSU will encroach the space for the SSD. I would like to mount the SSD using an adaptor plate in a 3.5" HDD space. Does that sound OK? Do you supply mounting plates? I can get something from Amazon, but thought something from you may be better designed.

Sorry, I don't understand your sentence,

"There are no HDD cages that you would need or can be removed." Please explain.

Seems a shame to lose a bay. What is the longest graphics card the case will take without removing bays?

Thanks.

Thanks

Hi nicknike,

We do not have any specialized adaptors to mount a SSD in one of the 3.5" slots. Any Adaptor that you can purchase (2.5" to 3.5") will do just fine. when you choose the HCP-1200 as your PSU the SSD can still be mounted in the bottom in its dedicated space though.

The maximum lenght of graphics cards in the DF-85 without blocking the space to mount 3.5" HDDs is 11". When you sacrifice the HDD space behind the card, you can mount cards with up to 12.5" length. This is what I meant with no HDD cages: There are non in the DF-85 that you could remove. Please check the images on our website to understand what I mean - http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=MjQwNA== .

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

ANTECsupport

Thanks

Thanks for you help, really appreciated, but can you confirm I can fit an
    Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 Matrix Graphics Card which is 11.5 inches long?

I presume it's the HDDs that protrude from the caddy that is the problem? So if I don't fit HDDs the card will fit?

Are you saying the HDD caddy's cannot be removed? I thought that was a feature of your larger, more expensive cases.

Cheers.

Thanks

The card will fit if you are not using the are behind for HDDs that is correct. You will still have plenty of room though for HDDs. You can easily install and remove HDDs throught the front doors making removable cages unnecessary. That is why we decided to opt for that design.

Thread Information