Got the CP-850 in may 2012 second hand off ebay and he had only had it since jan 2012 any way said he had not had any problems with it and since only had it a few month if i had any problems i could send it back as i had a scan of the invoice from SCAN my old 850 which was four years old was switching its self off or would have problems starting at all (on off on off ) so over the last few weeks my machine has been locking up on the screen (no blue screen) no mouse ,keyboard and having to reset , or switching off one of the five sata hard drives in the machine ,at first i thought i might be my ATI 5870 as post LCD was coming up FF on my GA-EX58-UD5 ,920 and 12 gig ( 6 sims ) which is a graphic card fault but after taking to a friend with the same mother board it comes up the same on his with no problems on his 295 nivida, so i unplugged and moved around some of the PSU cables and after that one sata drive did not come on and would only work if machine had been started and i unplugged and then plaugged it back in also had the same problem with a molex cable that i had not been using that i tested both are the ones connected to the PSU .. now its only 6 months of use do i contact SCAN or what