ok, so took advantage of the (now ended) education ipod offer - ipod touch is a hilariously good fun toy, lots of gadgetry to play with and loving the video playability. and its got wi-fi!! can slob in bed watching iplayer! but need a little helpwith keeping all my music together after getting it off my old pc. ipod to computer is pretty basic - plug in, sync, done. or in my case deselect a fair number of songs and choose a playlist containing the rest to sync. irritatingly windows media player seems to have been intelligently renaming things randomly with/without capital letters so in albums i've got; Blur, blur and BLUR. handy that.
Anyway I digress, is I've got 2 computers - so if I make a playlist on one but then go plug into the other it decides not to keep it and bump - its all gone. I'm sure there's a way of syncing the library between the computers; songs, vids and setting etc so when I go away with the mbp I can have it all to hand and its all there as it should be, similarly anything I do whilst away (if I buy a cd, make a playlist or download apps etc) can be updated to the library to keep it all sweet back home.
any tips...?