Thread: H2100 or G930

Registered+
    Thanks

H2100 or G930

Hello,

Looking for someone who has owned or still owns, both headsets, the Corsair H2100 and the Logitech G930.

I'm asking because one of my side brackets broke on my G930 and I'm sending it back as it's only been a year since purchase. Now the question is, do I get a replacement or a refund, if I go for the refund, should I switch to the Corsair H2100? I've read a few reviews on both of the headsets and I'm just totally lost, don't know what to get. So if there is someone who had experience with both, what would you recommend?

Thanks.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Re: H2100 or G930

I've never used the G930, so I can't tell you if you should get another replacement. But in case you've decided to go with the H2100, I'd suggest that you go with the VOID Wireless instead. It's our next gen gaming wireless headset with a lot of improvements made from our H2100.

I didn't find a Hexus review, but this one should provide some kind of context regarding our VOID headset, http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages...review,10.html

Registered+
    Thanks

Haven't looked at the VOID yet, no idea how I missed it looking for wireless headsets. Just had a quick look and they seem good actually, will search up more info / reviews on it, might actually get these, they aren't too expensive like some other wireless headsets that are totally out of my budget.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

I just started using mine a few weeks ago.. off the bat, they are more comfortable than our V/H2100 headsets. And definitely cleaner sound. Plus its using the latest CUE software, so that alone adds a cool feature when customizing the LED.

Thread Information