Hi all need some help deciding on a case, and i know before any one mentions it yes they are somewhat at different ends of the scale but I have chosen these purely because i like the style of them and not function/features.

Ok first on my list is the silverstone sugo sgo3, i have really grown to love this case the style of it and the size is amazing its a real "sexy" looking case but heat might be a problem. would adding a second fan to the front of the case make enough of a differance? and would adding a crossflow fan to the back just start pushing the price to high, i was also thinking about the choice of modding a fan at the very top back of the case for ventilation would also be funny to have adventures in watercooling with this (now im just being silly)

Second on the hitlist is the lian li pc7 its a stylish case a little bigger than i like but for the money an all aluminum case it cant be beaten for its looks. alot more room than the sugo but not quite as good looking in my books.

Thirdly i was considering the silverstone TJ08b, this is a tricky one as its made by a great company but is the price tag warrented for the name tag when competitors like lian li have all aluminum cases for a cheaper price with similer good looks? or is the silverstone build quality worth it

Lastly is the sugo 1 i like these for some reason cant quite put my finger on it but they appeal to me.
wouldnt mind one sitting on my desktop.

Finely my spec to help you advise me and this will make you laugh for the types of cases i have picked but looking at dimensions and such I am confidant they would fit ,here we go.

core 2 duo e2140
gigabyte ga-g33m-s2
2gb ddr2
BFG oc 8800gts 320mb
600watt works power reactor standard atx psu
80gb barracuda ide hdd
160gb sata2 Maxtor hdd

thanks in advance