Hello!

I've been putting off upgading my current gaming PC for some time, but, under the pretence that I really, really, neeeeed a media PC (honest!), am thinking of cannibalizing it so I can justify the expense.

So, for the media PC, I'd like to re-use the following:

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe (939)
AMD 64 X2 3800+ (939)
2Gb Corsair DDR400 2-3-3-6
Seasonic S12-600
XFX GeForce 7900 GT with passive Arctic Cooling AC-S2 (makes it a double-height card)
Arctic Cooling 64 Pro

...and round out with...

A new case
Blu-Ray drive
Passive CPU cooler if necessary
Hard drive
TV card

...and I'm outputting to my Denon AVR-2805 Receiver and a Panasonic plasma.

Usage:
DVD (including upscaling?)
Blu-Ray
Possibly HD-TV (BBC HD, etc)?
Ripped DVD storage and playback (so I can pack away my 500+ DVDs!)
Gaming

Questions are, I guess,

1) I'd have to use an ATX case (silver), so any recommendations gratefully received (are Silverstone the only manufacturer in this area? Seems so on Scan....)

Or am I compromising the system to much by trying to re-use the mobo and cpu?

I've been looking at the SilverStone LC10s http://www.scan.co.uk/Product.aspx?WebProductId=559817
but strikes me potentially as overkill. Remote's a nice feature though (yeah yeah yeah, base a £100+
buying decision on a five quid remote - doh!)

2) TV Card: not really bothered about recording TV, but viewing BBC HD etc would be nice.
I have a Sky dish on my block of flats, but am not a Sky customer: can I just hook up to
the box on the wall and receive these channels? FreeSat?

3) Different PSU recommendations: the Seasonic is fairly good noise-wise, but are there
ones that consume less power and generate less noise? Passive PSUs?

4) Sound card: I have a Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme in my current set up that's fine for games.
Do I need a card if I'm outputting straight to a reciever? Are there others that support the
new HD Audio formats?

5) TV Card - seem to be sooo many now, and I remember a lot of them being... rubbish.
What are the good ones? Can they be future-proofed? (FreeSat, codecs, etc?)

Thanks for any help!

(PS will probably raise a new thread re what to do with the Gigabyte Aurora carcass this media PC will leave behind - am thinking of heading back to the land of Intel, but that's another thread entirely :-) )