Thread: modding ideas for lian li pc65??????????

Registered+
    Thanks

modding ideas for lian li pc65??????????

hello every 1 i am getting 1 of these cases next week and i am just wondering how well they mod up and what mods people have done to there 65s i am getting the case with my new mach 2 unit so i want it to look slick and cool if u can post pics of your modded 65 cases that would help as well thanks

i have asked the person over at extremeprometeia by the name of phil he is a top man and i would recomend buying from there good support and after services any way thats what my case would look like and the above pic is what he said it would look like just with a side window in that colour as well i have an mx222 lcd display which i am putting in the top bay and a nexus fan control which is going in the top 3.5 bay both r in silver thank god i didnt want to spray them i am also think of the stealth drives for my cd and dvd drive which r about £8 including delivery so your thoguhts please on what i could do cheers

Thanks
    I havn't got one of these cases but i see lots of modding potential. First thing i would do after staring in awe at the size of thing is put a nice window pannel in and get some nice fans with LEDs on them. The I would probably make a hole at the top of the lower section of it and wire in a couple of USB2.0 Ports and a headphone/mic jack etc. You could also get a "Liquid Neon" light or 2 and place them in the bottom of the case, ti will give a nice shimmering effect through therest fo the case.

Registered+
    Thanks
    lo falcon i have been told that there is a window in it already thank god so there is 1 job done i like your idea of the liqiud neon lights i saw 1 in a custompc magazine not so long ago it look nice but how bright r they

Thanks
    The lights aren't brilliant in the day (but then again no lights really are ) but in the evening they look awesome, the best way i can describe them is when tyour in a swimming pool and you can see the water on the walls, its kinda like that but in colour. I have one in my case and it looks good, with the size of your case i would suggest you get two. Heres a link to the one I bought.

http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=8415

Falcon

Thread Information