Right. I have the following:

A Matrix Orbital MX212 LCD
A CCFL (Soon most likely to be two CCFLs)
An LED fan
Various other fans (not as important)

I wish to connect up the CCFL(s) and the LED fan to the GPOs on my MO display in order for me to set it (using LCDC) to turn the items off when my screensaver activates.

Now I am thinking I need a relay for this? Especially seeing as I'm already running some LEDs from the GPOs indicating I need to leave the voltage of the GPOs set to 5v? Or does the little voltage jumper on the MO only apply to the high power outputs? Anyway...

Will a relay be the answer to this? So the GPO provides power to the relay when screensaver activates which turns off the CCFLs, LED fan, etc?

If so, can you please advise which one(s) exactly to buy? Preferably from Maplin?

And another thing... Will I be able to power multiple devices from one relay or would you recommend getting a seperate one for each CCFL and fan?
And does the same apply for the GPOs? Will one GPO serve more than one relay or will I need a seperate one for each CCFL, Fan, etc?

Many thanks for any advice, and if you can think of any better/different methods other than using relays, your input is much appreciated!