Hello everyone, I'll get right into speaking to you about this mod, The frame demensions are: 22" high X 10" wide X 18' deep, and made of 1"x 1" aluminium angle (very light-weight), and painted bright red polyurethane enamel. My plan in the very begining was to build something original, something custom from the ground up...

This is how the frame looked when I started, not much to look at.... as time went on, and many trial pieces added.... the case is truely unique by a long shot. As an artist since birth, creating something odd, but pleasing to look at was not ever thought to be a problem of any sort for me. Drawing bizaare creatures most of my young life, only proved to be more of a challenge to frabricate something just as awsome from a new material. Aluminium, this was to be the product to create something out of...

Here is one of my favorite airbrush paintings I created many years ago, (2) panels, 18" X 24" ea., as you'll see the resemblance in "Creature" case...

Let the show begin: This is the side view, without the finished door panel. It's the explaination of the Hard-drive tray.

The rear of the case will be finished in perforated metal (painted black), area's will be cut-out where needed (PSU, rear-fan, plugs), and where not... will be closed in with solid shaped aluminium of different colour.

The side panels (doors), to this case are that very unique as well... they are suicide doors, doors that open at the front and hinge at the back. Those who are into custom auto's know what I'm talking about. Painted inside with Jet Black polyurethane, outside... base painted black, then airbrushed in multiple degrees of greens, yellows, red and pearls.

The most unique part of this whole case is the all custom frabricated (mostly by hand), front door to this odd rig. This door took at least 3 months to complete... the front skin was banged out with a hammer, as the old day tin-smith would have done... it needed texture and something of a challenge to get sized when all bent and fabricated as one big front door, 3 sections of... inner frame, middle perforated sheet, and outer skin, all hidding where the goods of this beast will be.

Here is yet a closer look at the airbrushing I did on the left panel door skin, like giant pests of a Creature, these bug like fellows hang-on and fester at the Creatures flesh exposing the case innerards.

Now with the suicide doors in place, here's what it looks like when they are opened up... the doors stay closed via magnetic strips.

The interior of this case, in it's own rights are odd too... in this lower photo and to the left, the wavey piece going from the bottom to the top, this is the motherboard tray. It will support the board and also support cables on the backside. On the far right, and near the bottom... the hard-drive tray X2, above all that is the cage lookin drivebay which will hold the cd\dvd-burner, fan controller and switches...

Just below all that on the outside (inside the big door), are (2) 120mm fans which will suck in fresh air, when the door is closed, air is sucked through Creatures oversized mouth.

Another area where interest is to be payed is the case top, just under here is also another 120mm exhaust fan (blowhole), it will be controlled from the controller, only going on when really needed. In this very area I am working on building a handle for easier lifting of this huge monsterous case.

At the very bottom of the case, it dorns the true name of this beast... the font used id called tribal.ttf, it was the most fitting for this artwork in progress...

There is still loads of work to be done on this case, other than the obvious that there's no guts to it, but wire looms for LED's, and wire channels to hide wires of course. This case has taken over a year to build, not always fun by any means, some parts fit and other don't, so some areas took stronger concerntrating to finish...but all in all this case is unique, and now nearing it's complition has been a slice of pie to design and build.