• 24" Dell HD + Samsung HD

Panamoz.com?

Has anyone used them?

Thinking of getting this from them:

http://panamoz.com/index.php/lens/si...r-cameras.html

as its 75 quid cheaper th

Thanks

Re: Panamoz.com?

I was tempted, but I was suspicious and read somewhere that all the reviews were by Panamoz themselves! Ended up not going with them. It was about a year ago, but I can't find the "real" reviews I read.

Thanks

I'm always hesitant around companies that do not list their address anywhere on the website, and the registered address that shows up is a residential house in South East London. The only telephone number listed is an 0871 number that's a free 0871 from FlexTel.

I certainly doubt they stock all the lenses they list on the site, even people like Calumet would have to order in some of the items they list.

I suspect it's an individual running from their home address and ordering grey imports as and when they are ordered off the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mock Turtle
    “Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, and then the different branches of arithmetic -- Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision."
    System:Atari 2600 CPU:8-bit 6507 (1.19MHz) RAM:128 bytes Colours: 16 (4 on screen) Resolution: 192x160

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

As with Barakka, I have a problem with a company that won't list an address. Though I only looked briefly, I couldn't even find a statement of which country's laws applied. Their returns policy doesn't comply with the Distance Selling Regs, which means they're either not UK-based, or not complying with UK law, and in either case, I lose interest.

Most significantly, if parting with a lot of money, I want to feel reasonably secure about the firm I'm dealing with. If they're Hong Kong based, I want to know that, and be able to get reassurance from a lot of satisfied customers.

If you buy from this company, are you buying from a reputable and established company that just happens to be in Hong Kong, or a sold and stable German company, or a bloke selling grey market imports from his bedsit in Abuja? I've no idea, and because I've no idea, I wouldn't be prepared to part with a large sum of money, no matter how good the prices look.

What warranty do you get? Do you risk import duties and/or VAT being added? Do you still have the consumer rights you think you have? Are you prepared to risk £500+ for the saving you hope to make?

I'm not, which is why I wouldn't risk buying here.

Thread Information