Thread: Travis

One skin, two skin......
    Thanks

Travis

I have just got home from dropping Hannah at the railway station in Newcastle and as I was going to the Metro station to go home I noticed some buskers with a large crowd around them. I went to see what was happening and Travis were busking in Newcastle station!

He mentioned a Big Issue seller, so I think they had decided to raise a bit of cash for someone homeless in Newcastle!

After about 15-20 minutes of playing a couple of police officers came to stop them playing and they recieved a VERY frost reception from the audience. But they had only come to move them outside the station, where the could (and did) carry on.

By the time they had finished Francis Healy was stood on top of his guitar case with LOADS of people around him. I was right at the front and thought it was pretty cool!

The Jelly made me do it! Honoop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent! That does sound as though it must've been pretty cool!

I would think myself privileged! Not very often you get to see a band like Travis for free - or at least the cost of a donation!
    If you're not living on the edge, you take up too much room

One skin, two skin......
    Thanks
    I thought I was dreaming or something for a few minutes! I nearly had to pinch myself!

Thanks
    Very nice. Its always nice to see those things when you don't expect it. Went to a comedy club with a £3 enterance, and got al murray doing his edinborough warm up- in front of about 10 people.
    Not around too often!

Thread Information