Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bang & Olufsen Earphones.

Thanks

Brands

Hi John,

You want to stock Soundwise earphones. They are as good as Etymotic earphones but at a fraction of the price.

Thanks
    Seriously, it comes down to what you need for. If someone asks about the B&O earphones, I assume that the person wants earbuds, not big cans, not clip phones, not IEMs.

When it comes to earbuds the B&O doesn't have to compete with that much The Sennheiser MX5#0 still probably the next best things.

That said, they are expensive, and I wouldn't replace my Koss KSC-75 with them. But I have to say that I am particularly keen on the KSCs (and other phones based on it's driver). They don't replace my AKG/Grado at home, but IMO, they can challenge any earbuds, IEMs up to £100 (where isolation is not needed, I often pick it over my Westone UM2 - which basically share the drivers with the Shure E5C and cost closer to £200) and headphones up to £50.

That's my Koss plug (*not* refering to the "Koss Plug earphone" - and pun not intended).

Quote Originally Posted by 5lab View Post
    grado are generally regarded as the best headphones in the world - for high end stuff..
    That's a bold statement, and very easily disputed. Grado make high end phones - absolutely. But I do -not- believe there is actually a concensus as they are the best.

Grado has a very unique sound signature, and I do greatly appreciate my mid-range Grado. But no more than my AKG (which I consider more well rounded). This 'uniqueness' can also make them a love/hate affair: many swears by them, but many can't stand them either. In any case, Grado *do* have plenty of competition on the high end.

I am not sure if it is well known or not.. But Sony actually makes mid-high end headphones. One of the most sought after dynamic headphone amongst headphone enthusiasts

Registered+
    Thanks

style

Quote Originally Posted by john_ih View Post
    We've just started selling Ultimate Ears headphones which are proving very popular already. We've almost completely sold out of the first batch and are currently waiting for the next to come fom the states next week.

The 5 Pro's are the popular choice if you can afford it, although most people will settle for the 3 Studio. Similar in quality to the Etymotic range
    I don't think Ultamite ear have the same sense of style as the Cresyn. I think if I had the money it would be either B&O or Cresyn, tough choice. Even tougher not having have the cash!

Thanks

Cresyn CS-EP805s

I have a pair of Cresyn CS-EP805s. I actually decided to buy after reading about them here. They are expensive but they are fab. They sound is amazing (never heard anything like). They are so cool/stylish and well made, really going to last. Its probably cheaper in the long run to buy one pair of these rather than change every year or so. Thank you for bringing them to my intention.

I paid £89.50 including delivery. I think it was worth every penny.

Thanks
    I would like add my vote to the Cresyn CS-EP805. Its by far the best earphone I have ever owned. Its not cheap but it is good.

The service from Soundwise is very fast too! So nice to get good service in the UK for a change.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information