Thread: SONY RDR-HX520S DVD Recorder

Thanks

SONY RDR-HX520S DVD Recorder

Hi,

I noticed that Pixmania are selling the following DVD recorder SONY DVD/DivX with hard-drive 80 Go RDR-HX520S

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/2632...=369&srcid=369

I have looked but cannot find this model for sale anywhere else which makes me a little concerned. I wonder why it's not available anywhere else. I have never used Pixmania before and was wondering what people think about them for quality of service & after sales service. I am also a little concerned that I cannot find any reviews on this particular product.

If anyone else knows anywhere else where I can get this DVD recorder for a similar price, or where I can find any reviews I would be grateful to know.

Many thanks
    Last edited by greshoff; 26-11-2006 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Affiliate link not working

Thanks
    Seems a little expensive for an 80GB model.
    It's also only Region 2, and Sony are also notoriously hard to make region free (I have a Sony DVD player myself, and had to solder a chip inside to make it region free).
    For the same price you could buy a multi-region LiteOn HD-A740GX with a 160GB HDD from Scan. And if you qualify, could get a free delivery through Hexus!
    Last edited by KBeee; 01-12-2006 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Cos while I was looking, I went and bought myself an A760

Thread Information