Thread: corsair adrenaline cache drive and Windows 8.1 pro , Windows 10 technical preview

Registered+
    Thanks
    • ironleg1963's system
      • Motherboard:
      • asrock fm2 extreme 6
      • CPU:
      • amd a10 5760 i think.
      • Memory:
      • 16 gigs of ddr 3 1866 dual channel ram
      • Storage:
      • 1 1.5 wd black tb, 1 wd 1.5, 1 samsung 500 gig, 1 corsair adrinaline 60 gig cache drive.
      • Graphics card(s):
      • sapphire 6870 black edition ati
      • PSU:
      • 700 watt ocz
      • Case:
      • corsair 90 artic white
      • Operating System:
      • trying to get my copy of windows 8 to work and see if my issues with battlefield 4 go away
      • Monitor(s):
      • ailenware aw2209
      • Internet:
      • 12 megs down 1 meg up

corsair adrenaline cache drive and Windows 8.1 pro , Windows 10 technical preview

Greetings,
    I have acorsair adrenaline cache drive that has software and firmware for Windows 7 only. Do they have updated software and firmware versions for the newer operating systems. I was curious if it would work with ubuntu as well. Do you set up the system partition on the corsair adrenaline cache drive or just install it after the operating system is installed.
    Any information on updates of firmware and software is very much appreciated.
    Thank you

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Re: corsair adrenaline cache drive and Windows 8.1 pro , Windows 10 technical preview

Hi ironleg,
    I think what you meant is our Accelerator cache drives. To answer your questions, unfortunately, there are no updates for the Dataplex software after the initial launch. Windows 7 is the only OS it will support for cache drive. You will have to set up the Win 7 first before installing the cache drive software.

Thread Information