• Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Re: New AMD cpu 2022

Quote Originally Posted by kompukare View Post
    I recently got one of those. Or rather the Intertech IM-1 Pocket naming of that. Was a bit tricky to get, ordered it from a co.uk address but it was shipped from NL or DE.

Must do a proper review, but I'm using with a full ATX power supply which is one of the reasons I chose the Asus TUF Gaming B500M Plus: it has the x16 PCIe slot one slot down which means that even with a full size PSU I get the full length GPU options which otherwise is only possible with SFX. Main reason I wanted mATX is due to the 4 DIMMs and extra PCIe slots so in the future I could add more M.2 even if I might have to run some at x1.

It's been years since I had a smaller case (I was on my Intel Ivy Bridge 3570K for nearly a decade). My previous case was AeroCool DS-200 which is a Define clone type thing. Got it cheap from Amazon warehouse some time: favourite feature of that was the case fan controller had a 0/1/2/3 so it could turn them off which was nice. Least favourite thing was a lot of the plastic is covered in this slip-proof rubberised finish is I was never able to clean without it becoming sticky. Horrible stuff. Still it was 65 litres.

For the new IM-0, the mechanical 3.5" drives had to go though: in theory there's space at the top for one and one more at the bottom (as you may know this case is almost entirely symmetrical and top and bottom covers can be swapped around).

In practice the bottom one is just far to close the GPU (if you're using SFX and a GPU in the top slot this would be less of an issue), and the top one blocks the best route out for warm air. Back only has space for a 80mm case fan, so after removing the 3.5" drives, I put a 120mm on the top. A second exit fan at the top would need to very thin when using an ATX supply.

SATA cables at the edge of the board (like this Asus I'm using) are very tight so might have to take out the bottom "traverse rail" thing. Also, I have placed some 270° SATA ("left angle") data cables in my ebay basket and might buy those as the 2.5" at the front really don't have much space for the cable. With a spacer it might be possible to place any 2.5" drives at the front in front of the case - doing away with the need for a 270° SATA leads - but I might place a fan there instead.

The new case is definitely louder than my previous 65 litre monster case. Maybe I was being greedy to go for a 22 litre case. A few more litres and things would be a lot less tight.
    So what CPU did you get?

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 850 EVo 500GB | Corsair MP510 960GB | 2 x WD 4TB spinners
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sappihre R7 260X 1GB (sic)
      • PSU:
      • Antec 650 Gold TruePower (Seasonic)
      • Case:
      • Aerocool DS 200 (silenced, 53.6 litres)l)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x ViewSonic 27" 1440p

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadie View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that case under five (I think) different names now, but it looks like it was manufactured in the same place as the NR200; which is no bad thing.

I have more SFX PSUs than ATX ones so I can save a little space there. Other than the similarity to my NR200, the main reason for choosing it is because I already own a B550 mATX motherboard and replacing it with the equivalent ITX board would cost two to three times the price of the case.
    Yes, I think SFX not only saves the one litre of space there are around 3 positions they can be mounted in, so that's nice. With my 3.5" problems, with an SFS supply it might be possible to mount one at the front. Of course I am not helped by using a Hyper 212 (159mm - officially the case only takes 155mm) as I cannot really use the traverse side fan thing to put any 3.5" drives there. And that is probably the best place for any 3.5" drives.

But anyway, I found someone selling a WD My Book Duo enclosure so the 3.5" drives are going there. Really don't need that much storage online all the time plus 3.5" drives are a source of vibration and noise.

Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    So what CPU did you get?
    So far it's more of a placeholder: got a plain 3600 on the OCUK forum. Had speculated that with Ryzen3D, some of the normal 5000 series might come down. Hasn't really happened except that that apparition of the £260 5800X from CCL which was posted (twice) on HUKDs, I haven't seen anything. I'm patient so no in huge rush.

By my years old upgrade rule, I really should have doubled everything; so really might buy a 5800X if they ever come down to £230 or so.

Bought a 4GB 470 from the OCUK forums too; paid more than I got for my 6GB 1060 back in Sept'20 but not that bad for the moment. Did pay for Nexus Premium last month so I went wabbajack download crazy and have most Skyrim modlists hoarded. Without ENB some are fine with my card. Fine with around 20-30 FPS but some painful lows.

Speaking of used parts, CEX had a 1080 Gigabyte Aorus eGPU for abotu £420 or so a few days ago. Since they sell 1080s for £470 that wasn't bad. One day I'll give up building PCs and this time was the closest I've come to this (had "fun" with a MSI B550M Mortar from Amazon Warehouse which was faulty); then I'll grab a Thunderbolt laptop and one of those eGPUs. Not this time though.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

So far it's more of a placeholder: got a plain 3600 on the OCUK forum. Had speculated that with Ryzen3D, some of the normal 5000 series might come down. Hasn't really happened except that that apparition of the £260 5800X from CCL which was posted (twice) on HUKDs, I haven't seen anything. I'm patient so no in huge rush.

By my years old upgrade rule, I really should have doubled everything; so really might buy a 5800X if they ever come down to £230 or so.

Bought a 4GB 470 from the OCUK forums too; paid more than I got for my 6GB 1060 back in Sept'20 but not that bad for the moment. Did pay for Nexus Premium last month so I went wabbajack download crazy and have most Skyrim modlists hoarded. Without ENB some are fine with my card. Fine with around 20-30 FPS but some painful lows.

Speaking of used parts, CEX had a 1080 Gigabyte Aorus eGPU for abotu £420 or so a few days ago. Since they sell 1080s for £470 that wasn't bad. One day I'll give up building PCs and this time was the closest I've come to this (had "fun" with a MSI B550M Mortar from Amazon Warehouse which was faulty); then I'll grab a Thunderbolt laptop and one of those eGPUs. Not this time though.
    I don't think Ryzen 5000 prices will go down that much in the near future,because not only are Intel motherboards £50 more than the equivalent AMD ones,AMD is now targeting the "upgrade" market who are locked into Zen CPUs. However,the Ryzen 5 3600 should be fine with your RX470 4GB for quite a while - even with a much faster dGPU my £210ish Ryzen 7 3700X seems perfectly fine. If anything I would just concentrate more on the GPU side of anything.

I would also look at a decent TLC NVME SSD - I certainly found a decent SSD worked wonders with my modded Fallout 4 install which has a few 100 mods.
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 17-01-2022 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):

I don't think Ryzen 5000 prices will go down that much in the near future,because not only are Intel motherboards £50 more than the equivalent AMD ones,AMD is now targeting the "upgrade" market who are locked into Zen CPUs. However,the Ryzen 5 3600 should be fine with your RX470 4GB for quite a while - even with a much faster dGPU my £210ish Ryzen 7 3700X seems perfectly fine. If anything I would just concentrate more on the GPU side of anything.

I would also look at a decent TLC NVME SSD - I certainly found a decent SSD worked wonders with my modded Fallout 4 install which has a few 100 mods.
    Fear you might be right about Ryzen 5000 prices. No longer the budget brand means AMD want to reduce their prices as often as Intel (never). Even against the 12400 they don't seem willing to do anything. Demand is crazy but abandoning the whole budget and value conscientious is very short term.

Mobo prices: well B550M boards were about +£50 of B450M prices (but I only really looked at mATX); now B560M boards are another +£50. I mean I was impressed with the MSI B550M Mortar (despite not working - more of a Amazon warehouse thing as they never test anything) and Asus TUF B550M as the boards are really heavy. But aside from VRM heatsinks, I keep expecting to find a layer of lead just to give the appearance of being solid.

Anyway, my cheapish Z77 board lasted nearly a decade even if despite being full ATX it weight half what my new one does. And before that the old cheap LGA775 boards (£35 or so) never broke either.

Already have decent TLC NVME: Corsair MP510 pretty much using the Phison PS5012-E12 (8 channel) reference design. I went endurance crazy and mine is the original 1,700TB endurance model. Had it for about 2 years now (at x4 PCIe 2.0 on my old Z77 board) and I think I've written about 17TB so far. Might have overdone it on endurance. Endurance is nice but next time I'll consider cheaper drives with lesser endurance rating. Still slightly endurance mad as I've seen these Intel DC drives on CEX sometimes. The DC 3710 is rated at around 20,000TB per GB; was tempted to get a 400GB drive and label it Scratch in Windows.

No end to crazy GPU prices. Had been tempted to hunt for an FE card and see if I could swap a 3070 for a 6800 with the motto that there is no such thing as too much VRAM.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Fear you might be right about Ryzen 5000 prices. No longer the budget brand means AMD want to reduce their prices as often as Intel (never). Even against the 12400 they don't seem willing to do anything. Demand is crazy but abandoning the whole budget and value conscientious is very short term.

Mobo prices: well B550M boards were about +£50 of B450M prices (but I only really looked at mATX); now B560M boards are another +£50. I mean I was impressed with the MSI B550M Mortar (despite not working - more of a Amazon warehouse thing as they never test anything) and Asus TUF B550M as the boards are really heavy. But aside from VRM heatsinks, I keep expecting to find a layer of lead just to give the appearance of being solid.

Anyway, my cheapish Z77 board lasted nearly a decade even if despite being full ATX it weight half what my new one does. And before that the old cheap LGA775 boards (£35 or so) never broke either.

Already have decent TLC NVME: Corsair MP510 pretty much using the Phison PS5012-E12 (8 channel) reference design. I went endurance crazy and mine is the original 1,700TB endurance model. Had it for about 2 years now (at x4 PCIe 2.0 on my old Z77 board) and I think I've written about 17TB so far. Might have overdone it on endurance. Endurance is nice but next time I'll consider cheaper drives with lesser endurance rating. Still slightly endurance mad as I've seen these Intel DC drives on CEX sometimes. The DC 3710 is rated at around 20,000TB per GB; was tempted to get a 400GB drive and label it Scratch in Windows.

No end to crazy GPU prices. Had been tempted to hunt for an FE card and see if I could swap a 3070 for a 6800 with the motto that there is no such thing as too much VRAM.
    Honestly if I was building a new system now it would be a Core i5 12400F or maybe a Core i5 12600KF. AMD is just overpriced now,and repeating the same mistake they did with the Athlon 64 era - ADL showed Intel is not out of it yet IMHO. I got my Ryzen 7 3700X cheapish because the box was damaged and I got a good price on my Ryzen 5 2600. I spent nearly 7 years on socket 1155 myself,and only a flaky motherboard pushed me to a full upgrade.

Nvidia,according to MLID,is trying to drop RRPs,so I still think an RTX3060TI FE at RRP is the best of a very poor bunch. If AMD had actually released an RX6700 10GB/12GB at under £400 that would have been ideal,but they want to build more consoles(even for Valve),so this is more a self inflicted "shortage" on their part IMHO.

I have the 800GB model of that SSD,because someone on Ebay was selling one for under £40!

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):

Honestly if I was building a new system now it would be a Core i5 12400F or maybe a Core i5 12600KF. AMD is just overpriced now,and repeating the same mistake they did with the Athlon 64 era - ADL showed Intel is not out of it yet IMHO. I got my Ryzen 7 3700X cheapish because the box was damaged and I got a good price on my Ryzen 5 2600. I spent nearly 7 years on socket 1155 myself,and only a flaky motherboard pushed me to a full upgrade.

Nvidia,according to MLID,is trying to drop RRPs,so I still think an RTX3060TI FE at RRP is the best of a very poor bunch. If AMD had actually released an RX6700 10GB/12GB at under £400 that would have been ideal,but they want to build more consoles(even for Valve),so this is more a self inflicted "shortage" on their part IMHO.

I have the 800GB model of that SSD,because someone on Ebay was selling one for under £40!
    £40? That's a great price for a drive which at one full write a day should last around 50 years. I had meant to look on ebay but now that I have: none there at anywhere near that price ATM. Chia mining might be responsible although reselling ex-enterprise stuff is cyclical. I though I did well to get a the Pro dock for ThinkPad T540p for £10 inc. Chia mining is part of my concern about buying used: saw someone on OCUK members market selling a high endurance drive like the MP600 or FireCuda 520 or similar and they had managed to wear out about 25% of the drive: on ebay I'd suspect people would just gloss over that. CEX probably wouldn't notice - hence why I never buy instore as online they take things back no questions asked.

I mis-read your MLID comment: NVidia are not considering dropping - that is reducing - their RRP; they are considering dropping the whole concept after grimacing every time a FE drop happens!

I could have held off longer upgrading: it all started with that 20% Amazon warehouse deal and the 'cheap' MSI B550 Mortar.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

£40? That's a great price for a drive which at one full write a day should last around 50 years. I had meant to look on ebay but now that I have: none there at anywhere near that price ATM. Chia mining might be responsible although reselling ex-enterprise stuff is cyclical. I though I did well to get a the Pro dock for ThinkPad T540p for £10 inc. Chia mining is part of my concern about buying used: saw someone on OCUK members market selling a high endurance drive like the MP600 or FireCuda 520 or similar and they had managed to wear out about 25% of the drive: on ebay I'd suspect people would just gloss over that. CEX probably wouldn't notice - hence why I never buy instore as online they take things back no questions asked.

I mis-read your MLID comment: NVidia are not considering dropping - that is reducing - their RRP; they are considering dropping the whole concept after grimacing every time a FE drop happens!

I could have held off longer upgrading: it all started with that 20% Amazon warehouse deal and the 'cheap' MSI B550 Mortar.
    I meant remove RRPs not reduce them!

Registered+
    Thanks
    • ChaosUK's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI z490 Edge Gaming WIFI
      • CPU:
      • i9 10850K @5.1GHz
      • Memory:
      • 4x8GB Trident Z 3600MHZ CL16
      • Storage:
      • 1,5TB of NVME :)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 3080 Gaming Z Trio
      • PSU:
      • Corsair RMi 850W
      • Case:
      • Lian Li O11 Dynamic
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell S2721DGFA

well amd had a good run with 3000 and finally managed to be even or better than intel with 5000. Intel responded with alderlake.. now its amd's turn again.
    Competition is a good think for us .. consumers... hopefully this will be reflected in prices.

p.s: I was quite interested to see those NR200P clones.. as i have one myself.. i wonder which was first.. CM NR200P or the ones you linked. i like the case its pretty compact but can take some massive cards
    i modded mine into "btx" and using sfx-l without any issues

9. Received thanks from:

CAT-THE-FIFTH (18-01-2022)

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosUK View Post
    p.s: I was quite interested to see those NR200P clones.. as i have one myself.. i wonder which was first.. CM NR200P or the ones you linked. i like the case its pretty compact but can take some massive cards
    No idea who came first but wasn't there some talk that they come from the same factory?

Anyway, the Tecware Fusion version might be the best place to see all the colour and panel options which the others don't do. Or at least InterTeck in Europe don't do them.
    https://www.tecware.co/fusion
    Grey (the only one InterTech do), white and black with glass. Although glass panels are only shown in there first photo and nowhere else.
    They have a nice summary chart:

i modded mine into "btx" and using sfx-l without any issues
    I had wondered what upside-down looks like. Still unsure as to what advantages it offers.

11. Received thanks from:

CAT-THE-FIFTH (18-01-2022)

Thanks
    • badass's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77-m pro
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 32GB
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WD Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon RX 580
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone SG02-F
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 X64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Del U2311, LG226WTQ
      • Internet:
      • 80/20 FTTC

No idea who came first but wasn't there some talk that they come from the same factory?

Anyway, the Tecware Fusion version might be the best place to see all the colour and panel options which the others don't do. Or at least InterTeck in Europe don't do them.
    https://www.tecware.co/fusion
    Grey (the only one InterTech do), white and black with glass. Although glass panels are only shown in there first photo and nowhere else.
    They have a nice summary chart:

OMG You have just shown me the (nearly) perfect case!

Nearly perfect because I assume no dust filters?
    "In a perfect world... spammers would get caught, go to jail, and share a cell with many men who have enlarged their penises, taken Viagra and are looking for a new relationship."

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):

Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    OMG You have just shown me the (nearly) perfect case!

Nearly perfect because I assume no dust filters?
    Probably only nearly perfect as I'm sure it has some other issues, but it does have dust filters:

All four sides have those.

That the back doesn't is probably to be expected, but the front is not that nice.

Actually I mentioned considering a fan for the front: now thinking it should be facing out so it doesn't draw dust in.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Well I got lucky and found a slightly worn NCase M1 for under £50!

well amd had a good run with 3000 and finally managed to be even or better than intel with 5000. Intel responded with alderlake.. now its amd's turn again.
    Competition is a good think for us .. consumers... hopefully this will be reflected in prices.
    I am increasing thinking that they probably might not. Remember all the BS AMD made about Zen3 not working with older chipsets due to BIOS issues?? Well funny how those same old AM4 motherboards can now run them!

I suspect they are leaning on the existing AM4 users and hope they will pay extra because they are already locked into AM4. The latest rumour is AMD is attempting to compete in the sub £200 market by selling Ryzen 4000 APUs without an IGP,ie,Zen2 based products which will be core for core slower than CPUs like the Ryzen 5 3600.

Its why I said once people accepted the massive price increases with Zen3,that it would be not a good sign. Its quite clear they are selling enough at current prices,so don't seem to really care about if Intel is better for mainstream gamers now. Just look at their dGPU prices - I told people they played these games during the Athlon 64 era. The only way for them to actually drop prices is when their sales go down.

But even on OcUK forums people are paying £320 for a Ryzen 5 5600X and defending the pricing!
    Last edited by CAT-THE-FIFTH; 18-01-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Spreadie

But even on OcUK forums people are paying £320 for a Ryzen 5 5600X and defending the pricing!
    Some people prefer that to admitting they got fleeced.

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadie View Post
    Some people prefer that to admitting they got fleeced.
    The PC building and gaming market is full of blithering idiots,who are clueless and they are setting the prices. I thought Apple fanboism was bad,but at least Apple fans will pay RRP(or below it) - PC fans just throw all their money,a kidney and everything apparently at "the precious" even with the RRP being high too.

No wonder we have stuff like this:
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...-week-on-habit

What are people learning at school? Seriously can't they do maths?? Is it the parents spoiling them rotten? Goodness I really don't know at times,how much stupid there is in the world. No wonder so much is going to the dogs!

Thanks
    • badass's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77-m pro
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 32GB
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WD Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon RX 580
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone SG02-F
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 X64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Del U2311, LG226WTQ
      • Internet:
      • 80/20 FTTC

Probably only nearly perfect as I'm sure it has some other issues, but it does have dust filters:

All four sides have those.

That the back doesn't is probably to be expected, but the front is not that nice.

Actually I mentioned considering a fan for the front: now thinking it should be facing out so it doesn't draw dust in.
    Actually it's not perfect. Not at all. I can't find one for sale ANYWHERE!
    "In a perfect world... spammers would get caught, go to jail, and share a cell with many men who have enlarged their penises, taken Viagra and are looking for a new relationship."

Thanks
    • kompukare's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LX
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 8GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10-64
      • Monitor(s):

Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    Actually it's not perfect. Not at all. I can't find one for sale ANYWHERE!
    I went with these guys via Google shopping:
    https://www.grooves-inc.co.uk/inter-...100321924.html
    but despite the prices and the co.uk they are not based in the UK. Registered in Berlin and seem to have something to do with dance music?

Amazon have it too though:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micro-Tower.../dp/B097C6X4QD

And there's a link in that listing for £91 no idea why that doesn't come first.

If you look at those Austrian list people (geizhals.at, geizhalz.de, skinflint.co.uk) you see that the case is about €62 in Germany but didn't want the risk of imports in these post-Brexit times.
    https://skinflint.co.uk/inter-tech-i...loc=uk&hloc=eu

The other names for this case don't seem to be available in Europe at all so gunmetal grey is the only option.

In theory Tecware, who call it Fusion, do operate in the UK but nobody seems to stock the Fusion:
    https://www.tecware.co/where-to-buyuk
    Last edited by kompukare; 18-01-2022 at 06:55 PM.

19. Received thanks from:

badass (18-01-2022)

Thread Information