Thread: Repairtech BenQ Warranty XL2420T *AVOID*

Thanks

Repairtech BenQ Warranty XL2420T *AVOID*

Hi Guys,

Absolutely fuming today with the shoddy RMA from BenQ under the name of Repairtech.

My one year old BenQ XL2420T was in perfect condition and had one dead pixel in the centre of the screen. To my suprise BenQ agreed to an RMA in exchange for another screen.

Suprise suprise today, DPD delivered a perfect packaged screen. Upon closer inspection there are scratches on the kneck of the screen. A small deep scratch on the LCD panel and the hook has snapped off the back. This is not the result of a bad courier!

Now correct me for being wrong but what the hell is going on at RepairTech. You would have to be blind not to see how damaged the screen is.

Anyway, lets see how another repeat RMA ends up like.

rant over

spl
    Thanks

Re: Repairtech BenQ Warranty XL2420T *AVOID*

I've had really bad experiences with Samsung support and their repair people whose name I forget... I won't be buying another Samsung monitor though. Ended up being without it for weeks and then they sent the exact same monitor back having done nothing other than flash its BIOS (which didn't do a thing to fix an electrical fault and an unrelated panel fault).

spl
    Thanks

Re: Repairtech BenQ Warranty XL2420T *AVOID*

Viewtek! That was it. They also sent it out without agreeing a delivery date first (they seem to assume I'll just be at home all day every day) and didn't even tell me what they were sending back (I specifically requested right at the start to be informed of what would be returned so I didn't end up with an inferior replacement). That's my rant over too now :-D

Thread Information