Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Gta 4 Finished!! Completed!! Clocked!!

Thanks

Re: Gta 4 Finished!! Completed!! Clocked!!

does that mean it's upscaled to 1080p? Its only because its got 720p,1080i and 1080p on the back of the game case? ps3 that is.

Thanks

Following my post yesterday I went out and bought the game and can say the graphics look very poor when played on my 46" samsung 1080p LCD TV. I was quite surprised as Rainbow Six Vegas 2 looks great (I know it is a bit of a poor comparison as GTAIV has much more going on in the game).

I am guessing the Xbox 360 up mixes it to 1080p but the quality just didn't look like what I would have expected.

What does anyone else think?

Thanks

I must say I was slightly disappointed with the graphics on my PS3 version (on 32" 720p TV). Although, the amount of things going on around you in the street forces some compromise. After all the hype my expectations were probably a little too high.

The car handling is another aspect Im not sure about. Yes, its more realistic that the other games, but the fun of being able to thrash it round the city with relative ease and handbraking around corners is definitely something I miss.

Thanks

I agree, I was really disappointed the first time I flipped the car 5 min into the game. No one ever played GTA for realism.

Banned
    Thanks

I think, for all the hype and that, its still a very clumsy game, when you first start playing. The look of the game takes some time to grow on you, its not until you get a rain storm, or some low level fog, or lightning that you start to appriciate the ingame atmosphere.

The cars are also weird at first, because they seem very slow, and seem to switch between weighing 100 tons (trying to take a corner at speed) and weighing 100 grams (hit a curb in a van full of TVs and it flips making me do the whole mission again - I'm not bitter)

The thing is, GTA4 pays like GTA4, not how you want it to play, so you have to learn to drive the cars almost like real driving - you need braking distances and other boring stuff. It might get on your nerves a bit but when you are chasing someone it adds real skill.

Don't try to make it what you want, just play it for what it is, and after enough time you'll see that it is better this way.

EDIT - Oh, and I heard that a tree next to a bridge in the eastern corner of a city has 2 more leaves on it on the 360 version than the PS3. Sorry forgot what forum I was on, by law I have to add something like that.

Thanks

ive got gta4 i got it on the 3rd april witch was saturday i just about got it it was all sold out i thought i wase'nt gona get it but as i said i just about got it anyway im stuck on the misson with the ? icon i did the first misson that i am stuck on and when u have to find that black mailer i find it inpossable to find him even when you ring duh everyone's on thier mobile how am i gona know

PSN Account: jaskaran12345678

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread Information