Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you dispose of your old games

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: How do you dispose of your old games

If selling on eBay best to try and bundle into lots worth at least £10 - I did that a few years ago with games bought between 1994-c.2004 that were in big boxes - ended up with 3 lots that each fit in a large cardboard box.

Registered+
    Thanks

I donate games that I know I'll never play to Charity shop near me.

Registered+
    Thanks

I don't dispose of old games. They will go to me with my grave ... possibly literally. Now though when I had extra copies and could not flip them or just felt like wanting to be a good person I tried to give them to our local library but they have such an annoying system to allow a game to get on the shelf. I find it odd because COD is on the shelf and meanwhile I was just trying to donate kiddy type games which are safe as heck. Anyway ...

Oh and also about giving at Christmas time so many times I want to wrap up a console game for charities but you don't know if the kid has the system and I can't afford to buy consoles that go with them. Also I don't like the idea of giving a console to a kid and then have his parents scoop it up from under him and sell it off. I feel better just giving games but again not enough info. on who we give it to in order to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information