I was playing a round on Karkand late last night, and this weird thing kept happening with my mouse controls.

It was a 64 player map, but with only roughly 20 players in there, so it was lasting for ages, and about half way in (approx 20-25 minutes) my mouse response went really weird.

It was as if there was partial delay AND a reduction in sensitivity.....it took twice as much movement to move the target reticle the same distance as before the problem, which meant shooting at a moving target was impossible, and swapping aim to a staitionary one highly improbable.

This lasted a minute or so......then went away.......then came back.......then went away........then came back again........then went away again......

Needless to say, I was getting a bit peeved by this, but then I found that certain players were taking a full clip (30 rounds from the Medic Upgrade L85A1) at point blank range to die.............that doesn't seem right to me....

Do you reckon people were cheating? Has anyone had this happen to them before?
I know it wasn't lag, because my system is fine, and my ping was pretty low (mid 20's) so I don't think it was related to that........I've got a feeling it was down to 'outside influences'.....ie CHEATING SCUM!!

Anyone got any experience of this?